Choose Your Own Adventure Mode: The Final Chapter

#1Wall_of_WegeePosted 9/3/2012 3:20:47 PM
The last topic just locked, so I've made one last topic to finish off the story. That's right, I mean it this time. The LAST.
For those new to the story, or if you just need a refresher of what's happened so far, I strongly suggest that you go to both of these links (WARNING: LONG READ):
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/62162063
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/63084649
The first part's by ShinyMasamune, and then Chapter 10 and on is me, Wall_of_We(e)gee

I'll post the most recent update in the next post. If you've already voted, you don't have to vote again.
---
Official Lord Crump of whichever board I'm on.
Buh! Buh! Buh huh huh!
#2Wall_of_Wegee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 3:21:08 PM
Here's where we last left off:

Chapter 51: Failure and Success

"So, let me get this straight," said Ganondorf, trying his very best to calm himself down. He was not doing a very good job. "You started to stalk Link and the traitorous raccoon. Then, they were attacked by a group of rogue turtles, which you decided to attack. Then, the heroes came in and stole their ship and attacked you from up there. Then they left, without any trouble!"

"It wasn't my fault!" complained Ridley. "The turtles had other intentions, and I couldn't-"

"You can barely do anything!" barked Ganondorf. "You are about as worthless as tripping! Why Mother Brain keeps the likes of YOU around I have no idea!"

"Hey! I'm one of the most feared Space Pirates in the entire Universe! Just because I mess up every now and then doesn't mean-"

"The fact that you always seem to mess up around ME is the only thing that matters!" Ganondorf breathed in deeply, calming himself down. "This was your last chance, Ridley. And you have failed." He let this sink in with the purple reptile, who was silent for a time.

"Give me one more chance," pleaded Ridley.

"The time for second chances are over, Ridley. I think it would be wise for you to leave me now. I will deal with you later."

"Yes, Dragmire," said Ridley, who was scared for what would happen to him next. He left the room quietly.

Suddenly, Ganondorf heard a female voice coming from his desk. "Dragmire," she said, "I bring news."

Ganon looked to see that he had been called from his communicator. "Ah, Medusa," he said, picking it up, "what news?"

"Well, first, the bad news: The child, as well as the other prisoners, have escaped."

Ganondorf cringed, who was not pleased. "How...unfortunate."

"It wasn't my fault, Dragmire. It was the fault of the dunce that you paired me with."

"Hey!" Ganondorf heard from off-screen. "I would've caught them if it weren't for that stupid dwarf! If I ever get my hands on it..."

"Enough!" said Ganondorf, silencing them both. "Anything else?"

"Why yes," said Medusa, "and it is good news. Before the boy was able to leave, we succeeded in draining him of all of his PSI magic. I have it all contained and ready for your use."

"Good," said Ganon, his spirits lifting, "then their escape doesn't matter much. I will send Ghirahim over to pick both of you up." Medusa nodded and the screen became blank once more.

Ganondorf then pressed a button on the communicator again and the image of Ghirahim popped up. "Go get Robotnik and Medusa from the Underworld and bring them to me. Afterwards, go get Ike from the prison cells. We are ready to run our little...experiment." He laughed darkly.

"Yes, my lord," said Ghirahim, and the screen went blank once more.

Ganon sat in silence for some time, thinking of the great moment that was soon to happen. This was the step from phase one to phase two, and after that, moving forward to world domination would be a walk in the park. As he was in thought, the door to his office opened, and out stepped-

WHO ENTERED?
A: Wolf, ready to report some stuff and grow curious as to what Ganon's up to.
B: Master Hand, now fully healed.
C: Crazy Hand.
D: Ridley again. He wants to suck up to his boss so he'll forgive him.
E: It's Ike again, still fighting for his friends
---
Buh! Buh! Buh huh huh!
#3TheSpiderSense5Posted 9/3/2012 3:22:05 PM
A.
---
Bosses tend to need to be destroyed...-Ash-Raichu
The boss whom everybody wants to kill, all of a sudden. Go figure THAT, Ash.
#4LaytonmanPosted 9/3/2012 3:25:13 PM
You should make a topic that cointains the story with no votes.
---
"Um... oh, it's Laytonman. Never mind. I was about to logic there for a second."-SpunkySix
#5Wall_of_Wegee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 4:37:49 PM
Laytonman posted...
You should make a topic that cointains the story with no votes.

I was planning on doing that when the story's finished. Man, am I dreading the day when I have to do that. XD
---
Buh! Buh! Buh huh huh!
#6EMoney140Posted 9/3/2012 6:11:33 PM
Crazy hand...
VULCAN DEATH GRIP!!!!!!!!
also, some people might want to have the story after its done, like me.
---
Steve Jobs is soon to release iGhost.
#7WebBowserPosted 9/4/2012 7:19:24 AM
E
---
Go to
http://www.petitiononline.com/FE12USA/petition.html and post this to your sig NOW
#8DekuFireMagePosted 9/4/2012 7:41:14 AM
Def. E.
#9Wall_of_Wegee(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 12:45:26 PM
EMoney140 posted...
Crazy hand...
VULCAN DEATH GRIP!!!!!!!!
also, some people might want to have the story after its done, like me.

I'll see what I can do when the time comes. :)
---
Buh! Buh! Buh huh huh!
#10Captain_FetishPosted 9/4/2012 1:18:09 PM
A
---
Fetish Kick!