If Waluigi is playable, will the bar be LOWERED?

#31ExodecaiPosted 11/9/2012 7:10:27 PM
Mister_Luigi posted...
I actually want Waluigi added, but I'm almost certain that if he IS added, he will spark the most controversy out of every 1st party character that could potentially be added, considering how greatly split the support is for him.

This is part of the reason why I want him added. There's going to be such a big uproar and applause at the same time... it'll be such a sight to see!.... well, read lol
---
Proud Supporter of Waluigi for Smash 4. Waluigi Time!
#32SpunkySixPosted 11/9/2012 7:11:54 PM
Exodecai posted...
Mister_Luigi posted...
I actually want Waluigi added, but I'm almost certain that if he IS added, he will spark the most controversy out of every 1st party character that could potentially be added, considering how greatly split the support is for him.

This is part of the reason why I want him added. There's going to be such a big uproar and applause at the same time... it'll be such a sight to see!.... well, read lol

This board will explode if Waluigi gets confirmed.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Ehhh, scary traffic cone!
#33HeaderHogPosted 11/9/2012 7:27:04 PM
Instead of arguing with each other about Dante's appearance, how about we all think of plausible 1st party characters.
---
I fell off a cliff and into an endless hole. WHADDAYA MEAN I DON'T DIE FROM THAT?!
#34dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:35:11 PM
AfroPrime posted...
dedekong posted...
Charizard18 posted...
I don't KNOW. Still better than DARK Pit, in my opinion, but I welcome any NEWCOMERS. Even Waluigi and Dark Pit.

Dark Pit is more important than Waluigi. He is basically the Wolf of the Kid Icarus series. >_>

Here he goes again...

It's the truth, and if you need me to get facts I will.
#35bronzefrogPosted 11/9/2012 7:40:20 PM
dedekong posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Big Daddy in PSASBR is no worse than Snake or Sonic in Brawl.

Maybe you're onto something here. Snake definitely lowered the bar significantly.

Incorrect. The Solid Snake made the bar so high that Dark Pit cannot get in.

But Waluigi is able to bend backwards and lower his height even more than Dark Pit can. Therefore, Dark Pit will not get in, but Waluigi and Dunsparce will.

This cannot be disputed. Do not try.
---
Soul Eater - One Piece - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#36AwesomeAshleyPosted 11/9/2012 7:40:35 PM
dedekong posted...
Charizard18 posted...
I don't KNOW. Still better than DARK Pit, in my opinion, but I welcome any NEWCOMERS. Even Waluigi and Dark Pit.

Dark Pit is more important than Waluigi. He is basically the Wolf of the Kid Icarus series. >_>

Rosalina's got everything Dark Pit has going for him, yet you don't consider her deserving.

1. If it wasn't for her, Mario never would have reached Bowser and stopped him, there'd be no Lumas to help you, and Mario'd just die in space

2. She's from a super-popular game

3. If you ignore the fact that she's a palette swap, you get an interesting character

Double standard, tsk tsk.

But in all seriousness, since when is Diddy Kong not filler? They only made him so Donkey Kong could take another hit.
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
#37dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 7:47:09 PM
bronzefrog posted...

But Waluigi is able to bend backwards and lower his height even more than Dark Pit can. Therefore, Dark Pit will not get in, but Waluigi and Dunsparce will.

Dark Pit was already in Brawl. Nice Try. >_>

AwesomeAshley posted...
Rosalina's got everything Dark Pit has going for him, yet you don't consider her deserving.

1. If it wasn't for her, Mario never would have reached Bowser and stopped him, there'd be no Lumas to help you, and Mario'd just die in space

2. She's from a super-popular game

3. If you ignore the fact that she's a palette swap, you get an interesting character

Double standard, tsk tsk.

But in all seriousness, since when is Diddy Kong not filler? They only made him so Donkey Kong could take another hit.

I am not against Rosalina, and have even said she is likely.

She isn't a palette swap.

Diddy Kong is not filler... He has his own games, and has been the Luigi of the Donkey Kong series for years.

A filler character is someone who exist only to fill a spot, yet have no significant value otherwise.
#38EJWPosted 11/9/2012 7:47:31 PM
AwesomeAshley posted...

Are you really being serious? He's a playable character in HOW MANY MAJOR DK GAMES?
---
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/328/042/0bf.gif
#39nomarshmallowzPosted 11/9/2012 7:49:35 PM
lol the idiot thinkz that waluigi is less important then mario wearing a doctor costume
---
"don't deny that a majority of black people vote for Obama because of his color of skin and not the job he does! It's a fact" - Luigi4President
#40bronzefrogPosted 11/9/2012 7:51:59 PM
dedekong posted...
bronzefrog posted...

Dark Pit was already in Brawl.

Then Dark Link was in Brawl too. Therefore due to you changing the goal posts, Dark Pit is only as important as Dark Link, and only qualifies as a palette swap for the real Pit. He will never be a separate character. This is indisputable. Do not try to dispute it.
---
Soul Eater - One Piece - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker