If Waluigi is playable, will the bar be LOWERED?

#71Black_ShadowGXPosted 11/10/2012 3:07:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#72dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:13:25 PM
Black_ShadowGX posted...
Oh look he thinks he's an intellectual how cute. The only thing you have a firm understanding on is being a complete and useless ditz.

And considering all you do is seemingly troll these boards with your idiotic topics and pointless posts your in no damn position to claim yourself higher than anyone, especially over one game/an old signature I'm abit too lazy nor care enough to change since I barely come to this site anymore as it is.

Your a ditz, petty and a congratulations.

Interesting that you assume someone is an "intellectual" based off of two sentences. Again, showing you have no right to judge anything.

Then you start with the name calling for the simple fact that my opinion is different from yours. Yet, I am the "petty" one.

Ok.
#73LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/10/2012 3:14:30 PM(edited)
^
l

You might want to edit that post.

EDIT: This was meant for the guy who called dedekong a ditz.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#74dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:16:02 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
^
l

I'm not going to report his post, I honestly don't care about the name calling.
#75LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/10/2012 3:16:58 PM
dedekong posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
^
l

I'm not going to report his post, I honestly don't care about the name calling.

Even if you don't report it, he'll probably get in trouble for using the r-word like that.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#76SmokedChiliPosted 11/10/2012 3:18:59 PM
dedekong posted...
Saying things are "retconned" and "changed" is a bit of an exaggeration. I also would like to see that Miyamoto quote, and proof of Retcon.

Shiggy's line is right here in this "cortoversial" interview:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/09/24/miyamoto-tezuka-interview.aspx

As for proof of retcon, the Koopalings' current status is also mentioned. Anyone who has been on Mario boards during that reveal may remember my arguments against them never being Bowser's kids in Japan, a claim I believe I have ultimately countered. Just search any recent Mario game board for these topics.
#77dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:19:12 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...

Even if you don't report it, he'll probably get in trouble for using the r-word like that.

Oh. Then he should edit asap. >_>
#78dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 3:23:59 PM
SmokedChili posted...
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/09/24/miyamoto-tezuka-interview.aspx

As for proof of retcon, the Koopalings' current status is also mentioned. Anyone who has been on Mario boards during that reveal may remember my arguments against them never being Bowser's kids in Japan, a claim I believe I have ultimately countered. Just search any recent Mario game board for these topics.

GameInformer
Here in the States, Yoshi’s Island was referred to as Super Mario World 2. Despite the title, many gamers don’t consider it part of the core series. Do you consider it part of the classic canon of Mario platformers or is it a spin-off in your mind since the player controls Yoshi?

SM: When we first made Yoshi's Island, we considered it part of the Mario series. After that, the Yoshi series continued on its own. As developers, do we consider it to be part of the core Mario series? The answer is yes.

Thanks, now I have proof canon exist from the horses mouth.
#79SmokedChiliPosted 11/10/2012 3:49:11 PM
dedekong posted...
SmokedChili posted...

GameInformer
Here in the States, Yoshi’s Island was referred to as Super Mario World 2. Despite the title, many gamers don’t consider it part of the core series. Do you consider it part of the classic canon of Mario platformers or is it a spin-off in your mind since the player controls Yoshi?

SM: When we first made Yoshi's Island, we considered it part of the Mario series. After that, the Yoshi series continued on its own. As developers, do we consider it to be part of the core Mario series? The answer is yes.

Thanks, now I have proof canon exist from the horses mouth.

Yoshi's Island being part of the canon should be rather obvious, actually. Super Mario World 2 in the west, and Super Mario: Yoshi's Island in Japan. That said, it's still very, very loose canon we're talking about. Like, we can say the main series timeline could be completely based on the game release dates, or that SMB1 is the only game revelant to the series plot; so many choices, but which is the real one? As such, I stand by Shiggy's answer of characters being actors, but I also disagree with the current portrayal of the Koopalings, mostly because it was stupid and unnecessary.
#80GastonRabbitPosted 11/10/2012 4:11:42 PM
bronzefrog posted...
dedekong posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Big Daddy in PSASBR is no worse than Snake or Sonic in Brawl.

Maybe you're onto something here. Snake definitely lowered the bar significantly.

Incorrect. The Solid Snake made the bar so high that Dark Pit cannot get in.

But Waluigi is able to bend backwards and lower his height even more than Dark Pit can. Therefore, Dark Pit will not get in, but Waluigi and Dunsparce will.

This cannot be disputed. Do not try.

Oh, well then Waluigi playable in Super Limbo Bros.!
---
Are you a member of Team Plasma? Then you're about to feel Hugh's rage!
3DS: 1203-9227-6105 (GastonR)