How much do you want this character? Round 5: Isaac

#31LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/12/2012 2:51:55 PM
pafbonk posted...
Aren't the little labels I put clear enough? It says "hell no", and 5 says "I don't care".

It was very clear what you meant.

Some people just don't want to admit when they're wrong.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#32SmallerRidleyPosted 11/12/2012 4:46:31 PM
I went ahead and reworded my post for you but next time don't make conflicting topic title/poll options genius.

You mean you shouldn't have to know what you're picking when you vote? oh mah gerd neeewwww

"You're dumb because I didn't read lol"
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit.
#33Ice_Dragon14Posted 11/12/2012 5:00:50 PM
Barely makes my top 15 & I said I'd give 10 to my top 15 so 10

Midna x3
Vaati x2
---
Official Snivy of the BW2/PMD:MMM boards. CR Nuzlocke 37 badges 45 Pokemon lost.
Best/Worst Pokemon results in quote
#34PlasmaCannonPosted 11/12/2012 5:26:20 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
I went ahead and reworded my post for you but next time don't make conflicting topic title/poll options genius.

You mean you shouldn't have to know what you're picking when you vote? oh mah gerd neeewwww

Actually I did read them and they are still conflicting because I said "don't care" which to me is the same as don't want but maybe unclear to others because it's a poll option too. That's happens. Watch yourself before you mock somebody next time please.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#35pafbonk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 5:37:53 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
SmallerRidley posted...

Actually I did read them and they are still conflicting because I said "don't care" which to me is the same as don't want but maybe unclear to others because it's a poll option too. That's happens. Watch yourself before you mock somebody next time please.

You're the one who us calling us geniuses and telling us to Piss off. We did not say anything.
---
i just broke the fourth wall! and the fifth by mentioning it.
#36PlasmaCannonPosted 11/12/2012 5:47:52 PM
pafbonk posted...
You're the one who us calling us geniuses and telling us to Piss off. We did not say anything.

Didn't say anything?

Not caring is a 5, I marked it in the choices.

Then LegendofLegaia butted in too.

Wanna try again?

Basically what this is, is you jumping on me for a wrong choice of words which happens sometimes. Well I've already edited and corrected my original post so can we drop this?
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#37pafbonk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 5:49:43 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
pafbonk posted...

Didn't say anything?

Not caring is a 5, I marked it in the choices.

Then LegendofLegaia butted in too.

Wanna try again?

Basically what this is, is you jumping on me for a wrong choice of words which happens sometimes. Well I've already edited and corrected my original post so can we drop this?

How was my phrase offensive**? You know what? You're right. Let's just stop.
---
i just broke the fourth wall! and the fifth by mentioning it.
#38Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 11/12/2012 5:57:54 PM
Mewtwo x5
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#39PlasmaCannonPosted 11/12/2012 6:04:27 PM
pafbonk posted...
How was my phrase offensive**? You know what? You're right. Let's just stop.

Fair enough.
---
#40SmallerRidleyPosted 11/12/2012 7:55:43 PM(edited)

I didn't realize you make the scale in the poll used for this topic. There's nothing I need to watch from myself, considering I didn't do anything.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit.