#281MichaelollPosted 11/14/2012 6:46:28 AM
DynasticAnthony posted...
Michaeloll posted...
Michaeloll posted...
DO THE RIDDLE!!!

Save Nook

he needs one more vote and it isn't really fair for the other for him to start in the middle of the night.

asking it first in the middle of the day would be more appropiate, about 8 hours from now when the majority of the people who participate are actually online.

also, save tiny kong

7:37 in the goddamn morning.

Stop whining like a baby and quit being a downer in every thread.

im trying to be fair the majority and democracy of this board. i like how justice and the truth is downing.

I'm saying to stop with the negativety. Why can't you just let people run their own stuff without pointing out the flaws? Why do you always do this?

Why is there white-out?
#282eellliioottt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 6:49:04 AM
Michaeloll posted...
eellliioottt posted...
Michaeloll posted...
eellliioottt posted...
Michaeloll posted...

you know that the majority of us come on later than this. don't lie.

just because some of us can not be on this early should not give them the upper hand of hours ahead of seeing the riddle when some of us are asleep. and i said she on the previous page

think of it this way: barely anyone is on now, so if you did the riddle now the ones on would get a handful of hours advantage of guessing over others, so wouldn't it be fair to post it when the majority are actually online?

The ones on now would go to bed earlier than the ones on later. Since 24 hours is an entire day, everyone should have the same amount of guessing time.

you do not understand. by the time the majority come on, one or two straggling people online right now could have gotten the riddle. now be fair to the majority of this board and don't post it until a few hours. unless you want to be unfair and give others a head start whereas the majority may come online to see the riddle has already been guessed, leaving them no chance at all

Can you please use the shift key? And all your arguing is pointless since I still need another vote. It's because of your constant whining that I'm even going to do it.

It is not whining, it is speaking on behalf of those not online right now. I am telling you to consider their opinions. I am not saying I am right, but I am saying you should wait for more people.

Thanks for using shift. Anyway, I will do it in a few hours, but let me just say that it's because of your needless whining that I'm even doing it at all.
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
Official President of The Secret Board
#283MichaelollPosted 11/14/2012 6:50:56 AM
inb4someonewins right away

reaction of others: dats not wut we voted 41!
#284DynasticAnthonyPosted 11/14/2012 6:51:46 AM
Michaeloll posted...
Why is there white-out?

What?
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, Animal Crosser, Frank West, King K. Rool, Little Mac and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4!
Official Vice President of the Secret Board
#285xApollo_JusticePosted 11/14/2012 7:35:34 AM(edited)
Save Phoenix Wright.

ENDANGERED:
Lyn
Medusa
Waluigi
Palutena
Mewtwo
Rosalina
King K. Rool

SAFE:
Baby Peach
Ashley
Bowser Jr.
Tom Nook
Tiny Kong
Mega Man
Phoenix Wright

DEAD:
Will
Lloyd Irving
Hades
Dark Pit
Baby Mario
Toadette
Paper Mario
Bahamut
N
Porky
Dark Samus
Nintendog
Animal Crosser
Black Shadow
Starfy
Candy Kong
Terra Branford
Zoroark
T-Rex
Fawful
Daisy
Luma
Weavel
Cranky Kong
Toad
Baby Daisy
Shulk
Frank West
Earthworm Jim
Dr. Mario
Banjo & Kazooie
Bandana Dee
Simon Belmont
Leaf
Chrom
Ridley
The Great Leon
Professor Layton
Samurai Goroh
Petey Piranha
Masked Man
Isaac
Krystal
Ghirahim
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
Roy
Little Mac
Leon S. Kennedy
---
Isaac, Lloyd Irving, Shulk, Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Maxwell, Lyn and Waluigi for SSB4.
#286Ice_Dragon14Posted 11/14/2012 7:41:46 AM
rosalina
---
Official Snivy of the BW2/PMD:MMM boards. CR Nuzlocke 37 badges 45 Pokemon lost.
Best/Worst Pokemon results in quote
#287MrSpacelySlatePosted 11/14/2012 8:12:24 AM
Save Waluigi
#288Great_PaulPosted 11/14/2012 8:36:16 AM
votes k rool
---
Tweedle Dum
#289DynasticAnthonyPosted 11/14/2012 8:50:59 AM
Save Palutena

BTW, when will the riddle come up.
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, Animal Crosser, Frank West, King K. Rool, Little Mac and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4!
Official Vice President of the Secret Board
#290eellliioottt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 8:58:47 AM
Save Palutena

BTW, when will the riddle come up.

Once I've watched V trailer 2.
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
Official President of The Secret Board