This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Save the character- Newcomers Part 4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Save the character- Newcomers Part 4
3 years ago#401
Crap! Mewtwo and unofficial Zombie Kong didn't make it. 'Nyway, I still got my Waluigi and Mega Man, so iz coo.

lol. Mike's a furry for Tiny now.
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
3 years ago#402
Mewtwo died? Thank God, you kids have some taste.

This top ten looks all right. It loses points for having Megaman and f---ing Rosalina, but it's a fair trade for getting rid of the other trash.
3 years ago#403
MrSpacelySlate posted...

This top ten looks all right. It loses points for having Megaman and f---ing Rosalina, but it's a fair trade for getting rid of the other trash.

i hate mewtwo as well, spacely. once a character is cut it should REMAIN cut until i guess 5 sequals to this one
3 years ago#404
Killing Daisy was the best thing with this game. I hope I will be able to do it again c:
---
Dimentio shall rise like a chubby boy in a McDonald's!
3 years ago#405
MrSpacelySlate posted...

I only killed him because TC's favorite is Ashley I think. Besides if he had stayed he'd automatically win.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
3 years ago#406
What happened to this?
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, Animal Crosser, Frank West, King K. Rool, Little Mac and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4!
Official Vice President of the Secret Board
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Save the character- Newcomers Part 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived