What game had the better stages?

#11LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/16/2012 5:08:49 AM
CharizardFire posted...
The best EarthBound stage is Fourside from Melee.

I fixed a few of your mistakes.

What was wrong with calling EarthBound Mother?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#12bloodmage3Posted 11/16/2012 5:28:16 AM
The best F-Zero stage is Port Town Aero Dive from Brawl.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Anyway, I vote Melee. Brawl would be top choice if they didn't make nearly every single hazard so ridiculously powerful and give too many of the more neutral stage(Castle Siege, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise) an annoying ledge that's very easy to get stuck under. Truly terrible design that.
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#13LordRattergunPosted 11/16/2012 6:19:01 AM(edited)
For me, N64.

I liked the Great Fox actually being massive, Link struggles to get up to the top if he's on the right side of the stage.

Plus, my favourite stage/gimmick in the SSB series is from 64, which is Mushroom Kingdom and it's pipes.

Only problem with 64's stages was that Final Destination and Metal Mario stage were not playable.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#14PlasmaCannonPosted 11/16/2012 11:38:02 AM
Brawl gets my vote for two reasons.

75m and Mario Bros. which are my absolute favorite stages in the entire Smash series.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#15HylianCyndaquilPosted 11/16/2012 11:39:03 AM
Tie between Melee and Brawl.

Melee had Fountain of Dreams, Brinstar, PokeFloats...

Brawl had Castle Siege, Norfair, Pirate Ship...

I'm going with Brawl.
---
Not changing until a new Star Fox game is announced. (started 8/03/12)
SSBB is better than Melee. Nuff said
#16VictoryBadguyPosted 11/16/2012 11:42:37 AM
Melee. It had less stages with completely broken hazards. Not all of the stages had hazards and those that did didn't have the kinds of god-awfully powerful ones that Brawl has.
---
Soul Calibur V: Cervantes, Nightmare /// Project M: Ganondorf, Ike, Lucario
Persona 4 Arena: Labrys, Yukiko. May be switching out Yukiko for Aigis