Metal Mario playable!!!

#1MewtwoExPosted 11/22/2012 1:04:01 AM
That would be all.
Why did they take the red shell out?
and that invisibility thing?
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#2Doug314Posted 11/22/2012 1:19:59 AM
Them taking items out was pretty pointless.

You should just have the option to play with making any character metal and then we wouldn't need Metal Mario. Not a good use of a newcomer slot when they're probably going to be few and thus extremely valuable.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#3The_KoreyPosted 11/22/2012 2:30:52 AM
Special Brawl. Just further develop the options so we can individualize who's metal and who's large with a bunnyhood. Either way, don't you dare waste a slot on Mario stuck in item effects.
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
#4SpunkySixPosted 11/22/2012 6:52:12 AM
The_Korey posted...
Special Brawl. Just further develop the options so we can individualize who's metal and who's large with a bunnyhood. Either way, don't you dare waste a slot on Mario stuck in item effects.

Uh-huh.

Metal Mario as a special effect = Good

Metal Mario as a full newcomer = Bad
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Sugar Rush needs to be a real game, pls.
#5HeaderHogPosted 11/22/2012 8:49:47 AM
Holy crap, Sakurai left some hints on this in Brawl! If you walk up to a green box with an exclamation point on it as Mario,
and then punch it...

YOU TURN INTO METAL MARIO TEMPORARILY. I never even THOUGHT that would amount to him being playable! But wait, there's more! You can do this with all the other characters! YAEH!
TEH EPUCNISS ES TWO MUCH FOH MEH TO HANDLE!
---
According to lenmut, I am the nemesis of crystals.
#6SpunkySixPosted 11/22/2012 8:52:37 AM
HeaderHog posted...
Holy crap, Sakurai left some hints on this in Brawl! If you walk up to a green box with an exclamation point on it as Mario,
and then punch it...

YOU TURN INTO METAL MARIO TEMPORARILY. I never even THOUGHT that would amount to him being playable! But wait, there's more! You can do this with all the other characters! YAEH!
TEH EPUCNISS ES TWO MUCH FOH MEH TO HANDLE!

Metal Sonic confirmed!
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Sugar Rush needs to be a real game, pls.