RIDLEY vs. THE WORLD: Round 24 - Dark Samus

#21kreegan64Posted 11/24/2012 12:01:03 PM
Whoa whoa, wait wait wait, rewind: Did I just see TC question if Motherbrain was not even a character? Uh uh, that's not goin' down.

You see, Motherbrain is the brains behind the entire organization of the space pirates, she's their leader, and is shown to have a personality (a rather uncreative one, but still a personality nonetheless) she has yet to actually appear in the newer Metroid games, but hey, they ALL can't have Ridley's immortality.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#22bleachgamer3Posted 11/24/2012 12:38:16 PM
I think amatersu should beat Ridley :D
#23PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:19:20 PM
kreegan64 posted...
Whoa whoa, wait wait wait, rewind: Did I just see TC question if Motherbrain was not even a character? Uh uh, that's not goin' down.

You see, Motherbrain is the brains behind the entire organization of the space pirates, she's their leader, and is shown to have a personality (a rather uncreative one, but still a personality nonetheless) she has yet to actually appear in the newer Metroid games, but hey, they ALL can't have Ridley's immortality.

Oh okay. Mother Brain will be added then.

bleachgamer3 posted...

You should have been here for Round... 4? I dunno, but that was a long time ago.
---
Barkswantsapiratehat.
#24kreegan64Posted 11/24/2012 2:16:57 PM
bleachgamer3 posted...

You think Ammy should have been more popular than Rids on a smash board? That would've been all sorts of messed up.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#25PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 9:03:49 PM
Bump.
---
Barkswantsapiratehat.