ONM Lists 12 Characters That Should Be In Super Smash Bros. For Wii U

#11albertojz356Posted 11/24/2012 11:30:28 AM
Why would they pick Jack Cayman?
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#12eellliiootttPosted 11/24/2012 11:32:38 AM
DynasticAnthony posted...
Pac-Man - Yes
GENO - F NO!!
Megaman - Sure
TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN - Sure
Waluigi - F*** YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Driller - Neutral
Jack Cayman - Neutral
Bowser Jr. - Sure
LITTLE MAC - YES!!!
Sukapon - Neutral
PROFESSOR LAYTON - Yes
King K. ROOL - YES!!!

Since these were all mentioned by the Official Nintendo Magazine themselves, does this increase their chances?

No. It doesn't. This is just their most wanted characters and also these guys are idiots when it comes to Smash. I'd like to refer everyone back to my topic a few months ago about the list they made about characters who should be cut. Everyone hated on them for that.
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
Official President of The Secret Board
#13LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/24/2012 11:33:43 AM
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/44183/smash-bros-wii-u-12-characters-we-want-to-see-in-the-game/?page=1

Wait, wasn't this the same exact magazine that made that "top 10 characters that should be cut from Smash" list?
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#14DynasticAnthonyPosted 11/24/2012 11:36:38 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/44183/smash-bros-wii-u-12-characters-we-want-to-see-in-the-game/?page=1

Wait, wasn't this the same exact magazine that made that "top 10 characters that should be cut from Smash" list?

What? I don't remember that.

Was that the one that said Ice Climbers should be cut for being irrelevant or something?
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, Animal Crosser, Frank West, King K. Rool, Little Mac and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4!
Official Vice President of the Secret Board
#15Blazekicker27Posted 11/24/2012 11:39:23 AM
SpunkySix posted...
Blazekicker, why would Shadow Mario be bad? Please don't say he'd be a clone, if you have another reason I swear I won't even argue it.

Not because he'd be a clone, but I just feel he'd be unnecessary. The main selling point of Shadow Mario is the paintbrush, but they can easily put that in Bowser Junior's moveset without having to include SM.
---
Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
Kirby - surprisingly disturbing since 1992.
#16LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/24/2012 11:41:29 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...

What? I don't remember that.

Was that the one that said Ice Climbers should be cut for being irrelevant or something?

Yes.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#17Throwback2780Posted 11/24/2012 11:51:32 AM
Pac Man - No
Geno - F*** Y!
Megaman - only played Battle network 6 Didn't get very far
travis Touchdowwn - NO!
Waluigi - WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
mr. Driller - Neva heard of em!
Jack Cayman - Neva heard of em!
Bowser jr. - YES!
little mac - never played a punch-out game before
Sukapon - WTF is this?
professer Layton - MAYBE until that phoenix wright Vs Professer Layton game comes out in NA
King K. rool - Meh his design in Sluggers was...not as good besides he was just Another Petey in that game
---
Rock Candy is Awesome!
Sonic Tails Knuckles....Time to meet your Maker!
#18SpunkySixPosted 11/24/2012 12:20:21 PM
Blazekicker27 posted...
SpunkySix posted...
Blazekicker, why would Shadow Mario be bad? Please don't say he'd be a clone, if you have another reason I swear I won't even argue it.

Not because he'd be a clone, but I just feel he'd be unnecessary. The main selling point of Shadow Mario is the paintbrush, but they can easily put that in Bowser Junior's moveset without having to include SM.

As much as I'd still like SM for the nostalgias, that's probably the best reason I've ever seen for his exclusion from Junior's moveset.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Oh look, the wall is bleeding. Great.
#19PlasmaCannonPosted 11/24/2012 12:23:39 PM
Horrible list is horrible.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#20DarkAres_02Posted 11/24/2012 12:41:18 PM
...no Ridley?
---
Waiting for: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Official Relm Arrowny of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards