ONM Lists 12 Characters That Should Be In Super Smash Bros. For Wii U

#31SoulstigerPosted 11/24/2012 2:28:18 PM
Not enough non-specific action figure.
#32Samp98518Posted 11/24/2012 2:28:31 PM
Geno has literally been a major person in one game, and that was 20 years ago. I don't know why people want him in so badly when there are plenty of other Mario characters not in who are much more important.
---
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.
#33SSpectrePosted 11/24/2012 2:28:57 PM
I never knew there were people who dislike Geno until this topic.
---
People who can't understand non-Euclidean geometry just can't think outside the box.
#34a_fartn_SpartanPosted 11/24/2012 2:32:08 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
DynasticAnthony posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
DynasticAnthony posted...
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/44183/smash-bros-wii-u-12-characters-we-want-to-see-in-the-game/?page=1

Wait, wasn't this the same exact magazine that made that "top 10 characters that should be cut from Smash" list?

What? I don't remember that.

Was that the one that said Ice Climbers should be cut for being irrelevant or something?

Yes.

Link:

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/41762/smash-bros-characters-who-need-to-be-dropped-for-wii-u-and-3ds/
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#35LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/24/2012 2:40:36 PM
Samp98518 posted...
Geno has literally been a major person in one game, and that was 20 years ago. I don't know why people want him in so badly when there are plenty of other Mario characters not in who are much more important.

Don't forget the fact that he's a third party character, so he'd also be taking one of the limited third party slots away from other potential candidates.

And imo, SE has far better choices than another Mario rep.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#36a_fartn_SpartanPosted 11/24/2012 2:41:18 PM
Looking back at both articles, I feel like they make their decisions completely opinion-based. They wanted to take out Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, ROB, Ness AND Lucas, and even OLIMAR I'm guessing just because they didn't like those characters and/or how they play.

Now I feel like they missed obvious characters like Isaac and Krom (and maybe even Saki and Takamaru) because they don't know them or they haven't played their respective game/series. Not to mention 7 of the 12 are 3rd party, and we all know there's no fricken way they'll be that many 3rd party.
---
#37LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/24/2012 2:43:00 PM(edited)
Is it even an "official Nintendo magazine"? That's kind of hard to believe.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#38albertojz356Posted 11/24/2012 2:43:42 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...

Yes but the website has the UK so it's only the UK division posting that.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#39a_fartn_SpartanPosted 11/24/2012 2:48:47 PM
albertojz356 posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...

Yes but the website has the UK so it's only the UK division posting that.

Whew! I thought it was Nintendo of America posting that crap! *obligatory 'Merica #1 comment*
---
#40MottmanPosted 11/24/2012 2:49:15 PM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
They wanted to take out Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, ROB, Ness AND Lucas, and even OLIMAR

...what the crap?

Credibility = gone.
---
My name is Mottman, and I approve this message.
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles