This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nintendo is more stupid than i thought.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Nintendo is more stupid than i thought.
3 years ago#1
The Wii U launch titles are crap. There hasn't been one good (first party) game on the 3DS yet, I have been consistently disappointed by MK7, Mario Tennis, SM3DL, NSMB2 etc...
For that reason I refuse to buy any 3DS games full price from now on, including PMSS which I was looking forward too a while back (then again with it's reception I don't even care much for it anymore)

Anyways, to the point. Brawl came out nearly FIVE years ago. While I am happy they take their time with their games and let the old title mature a bit rather than pumping out CoD remakes every year, there is no reason they couldn't have planned to release the next Smash Bros game as a Wii U launch title.

Ninty is already in the hole, and I seriously have NO reason to ever want to buy a Wii U at this point for anything other than this game. And if it seriously doesn't come out until 2014, GOOD LUCK NINTENDO
3 years ago#2
Then abandon Nintendo. Problem solved.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
3 years ago#3
I felt no need to buy a WiiU at launch or ask for one at Christmas either. Not my problem if Nintendo doesn't want my money. I agree that the launch library is underwhelming and the lack of SSB4 doesn't help.

That said, I don't necessarily believe SSB4 is the only reason anybody will have to get the console later.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
3 years ago#4
While I don't have a 3DS yet, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening look like good games.

As for the Wii U's launch lineup, there's only one game that truly interests me, and that's Pikmin 3.
---
Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
Kirby - surprisingly disturbing since 1992.
3 years ago#5
titles at launch are all pretty mediocre nowadays

Like I can't think of one console launch from the last gen that anyone would call "solid"

The point still stands though. I feel no need to get a Wii U, despite what I know is coming out for it.
---
|N|M|E|
3 years ago#6
I wasn't too interested, but then I actually saw NSMBU for myself.
---
Barkswantsapiratehat.
3 years ago#7
I don't need a Wii U till SSB4, but I still want to get a black one ASAP. ZombieU looks tight!
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
3 years ago#8
Blazekicker27 posted...
While I don't have a 3DS yet, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening look like good games.

As for the Wii U's launch lineup, there's only one game that truly interests me, and that's Pikmin 3.

Oh Kid Icarus Uprising...such a good game. At least it would've been if the controlls weren't balls.
3 years ago#9
I lost all interest in the 3DS after finding out it is region locked.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
3 years ago#10
StarmanJunior posted...
Blazekicker27 posted...

Oh Kid Icarus Uprising...such a good game. At least it would've been if the controlls weren't balls.

Kid Icarus uprising has good controls. Unfortunately limp wristed people have problems with it.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Nintendo is more stupid than i thought.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived