Nintendo is more stupid than i thought.

#1Minjo26Posted 11/27/2012 8:09:38 AM(edited)
The Wii U launch titles are crap. There hasn't been one good (first party) game on the 3DS yet, I have been consistently disappointed by MK7, Mario Tennis, SM3DL, NSMB2 etc...
For that reason I refuse to buy any 3DS games full price from now on, including PMSS which I was looking forward too a while back (then again with it's reception I don't even care much for it anymore)

Anyways, to the point. Brawl came out nearly FIVE years ago. While I am happy they take their time with their games and let the old title mature a bit rather than pumping out CoD remakes every year, there is no reason they couldn't have planned to release the next Smash Bros game as a Wii U launch title.

Ninty is already in the hole, and I seriously have NO reason to ever want to buy a Wii U at this point for anything other than this game. And if it seriously doesn't come out until 2014, GOOD LUCK NINTENDO
#2Poopcorn13Posted 11/27/2012 8:16:13 AM
Then abandon Nintendo. Problem solved.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#3ViewtifulGenePosted 11/27/2012 8:19:42 AM(edited)
I felt no need to buy a WiiU at launch or ask for one at Christmas either. Not my problem if Nintendo doesn't want my money. I agree that the launch library is underwhelming and the lack of SSB4 doesn't help.

That said, I don't necessarily believe SSB4 is the only reason anybody will have to get the console later.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#4Blazekicker27Posted 11/27/2012 8:22:55 AM(edited)
While I don't have a 3DS yet, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening look like good games.

As for the Wii U's launch lineup, there's only one game that truly interests me, and that's Pikmin 3.
---
Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
Kirby - surprisingly disturbing since 1992.
#5IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 11/27/2012 8:22:09 AM
titles at launch are all pretty mediocre nowadays

Like I can't think of one console launch from the last gen that anyone would call "solid"

The point still stands though. I feel no need to get a Wii U, despite what I know is coming out for it.
---
|N|M|E|
#6PT_PiranhaPosted 11/27/2012 8:56:27 AM
I wasn't too interested, but then I actually saw NSMBU for myself.
---
Barkswantsapiratehat.
#7The_KoreyPosted 11/27/2012 9:00:48 AM
I don't need a Wii U till SSB4, but I still want to get a black one ASAP. ZombieU looks tight!
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
#8StarmanJuniorPosted 11/27/2012 9:10:51 AM
Blazekicker27 posted...
While I don't have a 3DS yet, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening look like good games.

As for the Wii U's launch lineup, there's only one game that truly interests me, and that's Pikmin 3.

Oh Kid Icarus Uprising...such a good game. At least it would've been if the controlls weren't balls.
#9PlasmaCannonPosted 11/27/2012 9:29:37 AM
I lost all interest in the 3DS after finding out it is region locked.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#10dedekongPosted 11/27/2012 9:30:58 AM
StarmanJunior posted...
Blazekicker27 posted...

Oh Kid Icarus Uprising...such a good game. At least it would've been if the controlls weren't balls.

Kid Icarus uprising has good controls. Unfortunately limp wristed people have problems with it.