Nintendo is more stupid than i thought.

#11CharizardFirePosted 11/27/2012 9:40:06 AM
There hasn't been one good (first party) game on the 3DS yet

You obviously haven't played OOT 3D yet.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#12Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 11/27/2012 9:40:12 AM
dedekong posted...
StarmanJunior posted...
Blazekicker27 posted...
While I don't have a 3DS yet, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening look like good games.

As for the Wii U's launch lineup, there's only one game that truly interests me, and that's Pikmin 3.

Oh Kid Icarus Uprising...such a good game. At least it would've been if the controlls weren't balls.

Kid Icarus uprising has good controls. Unfortunately limp wristed people have problems with it.

I am offended by your post. Watch what you write.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#13dedekongPosted 11/27/2012 9:51:41 AM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
dedekong posted...
StarmanJunior posted...
Blazekicker27 posted...
While I don't have a 3DS yet, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening look like good games.

As for the Wii U's launch lineup, there's only one game that truly interests me, and that's Pikmin 3.

Oh Kid Icarus Uprising...such a good game. At least it would've been if the controlls weren't balls.

Kid Icarus uprising has good controls. Unfortunately limp wristed people have problems with it.

I am offended by your post. Watch what you write.

What exactly are you offended by?
#14Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 11/27/2012 9:53:22 AM
Sorry, I misread your post >_>
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
#15Phantom_NookPosted 11/27/2012 9:58:54 AM
Minjo26 posted...

Kid icarus Uprising
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#16Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 11/27/2012 9:59:58 AM
Phantom_Nook posted...
Minjo26 posted...

Kid icarus Uprising

Mario 3D Land
---
#17pafbonkPosted 11/27/2012 10:00:40 AM
Minjo26 posted...
There hasn't been one good (first party) game on the 3DS yet, I have been consistently disappointed by MK7, Mario Tennis, SM3DL, NSMB2 etc...

The phone rang. Kid Icarus, PMSS, Fire Emblem, and the upcoming LMDM game want to talk to you.
---
i just broke the fourth wall! and the fifth by mentioning it.
#18Undead SaintPosted 11/27/2012 10:02:35 AM
Perhaps nintendo figures that they can sell well enough on their brand name alone? No need to break out the big guns until the war starts (with x box 720 and ps4)
---
Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
What's up with the parentheses in random places?-Gamemaster1212
#19The J0kerPosted 11/27/2012 10:50:09 AM
If you think Nintendo should base their business decisions solely on your game preferences, I wonder who really is the stupid one here.

NSMB Wii sold 26.26 million copies, 15.5 million more than SSBB (10.79m) and is thus a better launch game from a business standpoint.
#20UltimaSora91Posted 11/27/2012 10:51:17 AM
I can't think of a console or handheld system that was brimming with amazing launch titles...ever. You always have a couple of good games at launch and that's basically it for a year or so. This goes for Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo. Just like the release of the 3DS and Vita, there weren't many good games for the launch of the systems. Not hating on any of the systems or anything since I own a 3DS and love it, it took one year for the 3DS to have a decent library of games (and it'll take a while for the Vita as well). For the Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360 it took about 1-2 years for some good games to come out to make a decent library. Same could be said about the Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox when first released. After the launch period, that's when the games really start rolling in and the libraries begin collecting.
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649