This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nintendo is more stupid than i thought.

#41a_fartn_SpartanPosted 11/28/2012 1:42:10 PM
Minjo26 posted...

But I meant the topic to focus more on the release date of SSB alone, hence being on the SSB boards...

There is no reason why it couldn't have been prepared for early 2013 at the very least. I'm just saying Nintendo has a lot of fans to win back after the past few years, and from my view they aren't doing well very on that right now...

I worry for the Wii U if Smash comes out late 2014. I just doubt many people will get a Wii U unless a Zelda or something comes out soon, and by then there will be a price drop and Nintendo won't get nearly as much money as they would have, like what happened with the 3DS.

And I forgot to mention that I wish Nintendo would have at least mentioned another series besides Pikmin and Mario. Sure whatever it was may more be out for over a year after mentioning at E3 (or a special conference), but it'd just be nice to know what game is being made, because you never really know when another Metroid or DKC game will come out.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#42ThatPersonGuyPosted 11/28/2012 2:24:53 PM
*redirects TC to the Wii U board* They'll help you more.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#43ThatPersonGuyPosted 11/28/2012 2:26:06 PM
Minjo26 posted...
Just a few things...
Kid Icarus is over rated as crap. It's a decent game, but I wouldn't say I was amazed by it. I didn't mention it in my original post because I was worried people would retaliate to it and thus stray away from where I wanted the discussion to go.
Fire Emblem isn't out yet in North America. And OoT was amazing of course but it's a port so I didn't count it.

Also, I think I kind of described a few things unclearly. I understand launch titles usually aren't the best (thinks back to Red Steel and Exitetruck for original Wii... *shudders*)
But I meant the topic to focus more on the release date of SSB alone, hence being on the SSB boards...

There is no reason why it couldn't have been prepared for early 2013 at the very least. I'm just saying Nintendo has a lot of fans to win back after the past few years, and from my view they aren't doing well very on that right now...

Hm... DEVELOPMENT STARTED IN MARCH.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.