This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something about our boy Roy...

#1Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 11/30/2012 2:02:12 PM
I have heard a lot of negativity from him, but why exactly?
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#2albertojz356Posted 11/30/2012 2:03:16 PM
Roy from Fire Emblem or another Roy?

If you're question is about Fire Emblem's Roy, what exactly would you like to know?
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#3LegendofLegaiaPosted 11/30/2012 2:03:32 PM
A lot of people don't like FE6 and they'd prefer it if we got a different FE character.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#4Kooky_von_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:05:15 PM
albertojz356 posted...
Roy from Fire Emblem or another Roy?

If you're question is about Fire Emblem's Roy, what exactly would you like to know?

Yep, Fire Emblem. I have heard "he has no personality" and stuff like that I dont understand because of lack of detail.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#5Blazekicker27Posted 11/30/2012 2:23:20 PM
I don't care for his character in FE6, and I think there are more interesting FE characters, personality and moveset wise.
---
Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#6albertojz356Posted 11/30/2012 2:26:51 PM(edited)
I certainly can't speak for everyone that dislikes him but I think the main reasons people say he's got no personality is because he's pretty much a cardboard character and when he talks he shows little to no emotion and he talks quite a lot too. I think the main reason people dislike him though is because he's not a very useful unit compared to all the other lords.

^That's only FE talk, if you mean why people dislike him for Smash Bros. that's a whole different story. There are many reasons why I don't want him for Smash Bros but it has nothing to do with his lack of personality.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#7FrizzurdPosted 11/30/2012 9:56:54 PM
Roy < Roy Koopa
#8Throwback2780Posted 11/30/2012 10:23:35 PM
people dislike him i think for being a Clone?
---
Rock Candy is Awesome!
George look! BIRDS!
#9Negatis_RiderPosted 12/1/2012 6:16:25 AM
I want Ephraim as a new Fire Emblem rep.
Wanna see a lancer in Smash Bros!
---
3DS FC: 2578 - 3191 - 6757
#10Shadow_StarWolfPosted 12/1/2012 8:37:04 AM
Yeah he's a pretty terrible character in his game.
---
Cutting down one-hundred opponents! Guard Dog of Hell! Dekamaster!
~ Doggie Kruger