Who is the second most handsome videogame character?

#1RoyKoopaPosted 12/2/2012 7:34:41 PM
We all know Roy is always #1 in handsomeness, therefore we go for the second most manly man!! That would fit Captain Falcon in her pink alt., or Meta Knight colored as Kirby with rainbows!!! That is the PURE escence of evil: The color pink. Hence why Kirby is such a wonderful psychopatic mass murderer!!! But, besides Roy who logically is #1, who is the second????
---
Dad would want a pointless act of violence in his name...
#2Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 12/2/2012 7:35:52 PM
RoyKoopa posted...
We all know Roy is always #1 in handsomeness, therefore we go for the second most manly man!! That would fit Captain Falcon in her pink alt., or Meta Knight colored as Kirby with rainbows!!! That is the PURE escence of evil: The color pink. Hence why Kirby is such a wonderful psychopatic mass murderer!!! But, besides Roy who logically is #1, who is the second????

Ummm....
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#3Throwback2780Posted 12/2/2012 7:36:09 PM
Already said it before Larry koopa

if he were human i would be happy but he's not. so i will try to turn myself into a koopa by science.
---
Rock Candy is Awesome!
Now... Ladies and gentlemen... Get ready for the greatest magic show you'll ever see!
#4TrueKirbyPosted 12/2/2012 7:45:39 PM
Samus in her Zero Suit
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:0 People who don't agree:0
#5ReynTimePosted 12/2/2012 7:47:05 PM
Reyn Time, baby!
---
NOW it's Reyn Time!
When the going gets going, the tough get tough!
#6MegaWentEvilPosted 12/2/2012 8:23:24 PM
Pink is an evil color? No wonder Amy Rose is so insane, then.
---
The chosen one.