This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you HAD to date one of these two Nintendo villains...

#1kreegan64Posted 12/2/2012 9:54:50 PM
You are forced to date one of the two villains below, which do you choose? - Results (154 votes)
Bowser
76.62% (118 votes)
Ridley
23.38% (36 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Neither will try to kill you, or harm you. Whether or not they'll remain faithful is left up to their character. There are no indirect benefits for choosing one (example: no, you won't get to have Ridley's magical reviving elixir for choosing him)
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#2liveman789Posted 12/2/2012 9:56:43 PM
Bowser would definitely be trying to take me home that night, based on his track record.
#3silverdraconumPosted 12/2/2012 10:03:23 PM
Bowser's got enough money to afford a different castle for himself in each game and even one or two for each of his kids, not to mention an entire fleet of flying battleships and a racetrack built into most of his castles. Also Ridley scares the crap outta me...
#4kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:08:03 PM(edited)
^That would count as an indirect benefit; guess I should have elaborated. You gain none of their possessions or property or anything like that. The only real thing you gain is a special new date ;)
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#5DarkAres_02Posted 12/2/2012 10:08:06 PM
I kind of feel like Ridley will eat me. Bowser meanwhile has been shown to be comedic and such in the RPG games, so I think I have a higher chance of survival with him.
---
Waiting for: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Official Relm Arrowny of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#6silverdraconumPosted 12/2/2012 10:08:36 PM
Well Ridley still scares the crap outta me, so Bowser still wins. XD
#7kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:09:04 PM
DarkAres_02 posted...
I kind of feel like Ridley will eat me. Bowser meanwhile has been shown to be comedic and such in the RPG games, so I think I have a higher chance of survival with him.

Read the OP -_-
---
#8kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:10:29 PM
silverdraconum posted...
Well Ridley still scares the crap outta me, so Bowser still wins. XD

K
---
#9DarkAres_02Posted 12/2/2012 10:12:42 PM
Oh, my bad. Still Bowser because he seems like a funny guy.
---
Waiting for: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Official Relm Arrowny of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#10kreegan64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:14:30 PM
DarkAres_02 posted...
Oh, my bad. Still Bowser because he seems like a funny guy.

K, looks like Rids is getting stood up by nearly everyone; no pity votes, please.
---