Think of 5 Smash characters before entering this topic!

#1alpha-apePosted 12/3/2012 4:37:32 PM
As you are walking through a peaceful forest on a beautiful day, you see [ Character 1] getting eaten by [ Character 2]. While you are trying to get away, [ Character 2 ] notices you and gives chase. You wake up in a cage.You quickly free yourself by slashing through the wooden cage with your sword. As you explore the area, you notice a rotting corpse which vaguely looks like [ Character 3]. You have to get out of there fast. On the way out you hear some screams coming from a corridor. Inside the corridor are [ Character 4] and [ Character 5] locked in a cage, desperately calling for help. You quickly free them, but as soon as they are free, [ Character 2 ] is suddenly standing behind you. He/she/it attacks with a loud roar, not wanting his/her/its food to escape. [ Character 5] jumps towards [ Character 2] while shouting 'Go already, I'll be joining you soon!', but he/she/it is soon overpowered by [ Character 2]. With the last bits of his/her/its strength, he/she/it pulls out a grenade from nowhere and firmly grasps [ Character 2]. While running out of the cave, body parts come raining down on [ Character 4 ] and you . A few years later You and [ Character 4 ] have built a house and have got kids. [ Character 5 ] is now seen as a national hero and he/she/it has become the worldwide symbol of courage. As for [ Character 1] and [ Character 3], they were just very, very unlucky.

I'm curious what kind of situations this will create....
#2Throwback2780Posted 12/3/2012 4:44:53 PM
As you are walking through a peaceful forest on a beautiful day, you see peach getting eaten by Kirby. While you are trying to get away, Kirby notices you and gives chase. You wake up in a cage.You quickly free yourself by slashing through the wooden cage with your sword. As you explore the area, you notice a rotting corpse which vaguely looks like Mario. You have to get out of there fast. On the way out you hear some screams coming from a corridor. Inside the corridor are Wario and Luigi locked in a cage, desperately calling for help. You quickly free them, but as soon as they are free, Kirby is suddenly standing behind you. He/she/it attacks with a loud roar, not wanting his/her/its food to escape. Luigi jumps towards Kirby while shouting 'Go already, I'll be joining you soon!', but he/she/it is soon overpowered by Kirby. With the last bits of his/her/its strength, he/she/it pulls out a grenade from nowhere and firmly grasps Kirby. While running out of the cave, body parts come raining down on Wario and you . A few years later You and Wario have built a house and have got kids (they stole them from an Orphanage). Luigi is now seen as a national hero and he/she/it has become the worldwide symbol of courage. As for Peach and Mario, they were just very, very unlucky.

I tried to change it by changing the Having Kids part by replacing it with stealing from an Orphanage because.....Ew.
---
Rock Candy is Awesome!
Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!! That hurt!! Where'd you learn to fight? You must be cheating!
#3notausername117Posted 12/3/2012 4:49:34 PM
Glad I picked Samus as character 4 now...
---
"Fall down 7 times, get up 8."
#4deathbycookiesPosted 12/3/2012 4:51:42 PM
Yoshi
Snake
Falco
Samus (zero suit)
Fox

Yoshi...damn
#5xApollo_JusticePosted 12/3/2012 4:57:04 PM
Mario
Ike
Samus
Shiek
R.O.B.

As I am walking through a peaceful forest on a beautiful day, I see Mario getting eaten by Ike. While I are trying to get away, Ike notices me and gives chase. I wake up in a cage.I quickly free myselfrself by slashing through the wooden cage with myr sword. As I explore the area, I notice a rotting corpse which vaguely looks like Samus. I have to get out of here fast. On the way out I hear some screams coming from a corridor. Inside the corridor are Shiek and R.O.B. locked in a cage, desperately calling for help. I quickly free them, but as soon as they are free, Ike is suddenly standing behind me. He/she/it attacks with a loud roar, not wanting his/her/its food to escape. R.O.B. jumps towards Ike while shouting 'Go already, I'll be joining you soon!', but it is soon overpowered by Ike. With the last bits of its strength, it pulls out a grenade from nowhere and firmly grasps Ike. While running out of the cave, body parts come raining down on Shiek and I . A few years later Shiek and I have built a house and have got kids. R.O.B. is now seen as a national hero and it has become the worldwide symbol of courage. As for Mario and Samus, they were just very, very unlucky.

Another one I hope to shove into the archives of my memory never to be seen again.
---
My SSB4 roster, picture by UberPyro64.
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3918/rosterapolloroster.png
#6MovesLikeJabbaPosted 12/3/2012 5:03:13 PM
#1 Lucario
# 2 Mewtwo
# 3 Pikachu
# 4 JigglyPuff
# 5 PKMN trainer

lol
---
in the name of MAD, you gots to move like Jabba!
#7alpha-ape(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:35:11 AM
Throwback2780 posted...
As you are walking through a peaceful forest on a beautiful day, you see peach getting eaten by Kirby. While you are trying to get away, Kirby notices you and gives chase. You wake up in a cage.You quickly free yourself by slashing through the wooden cage with your sword. As you explore the area, you notice a rotting corpse which vaguely looks like Mario. You have to get out of there fast. On the way out you hear some screams coming from a corridor. Inside the corridor are Wario and Luigi locked in a cage, desperately calling for help. You quickly free them, but as soon as they are free, Kirby is suddenly standing behind you. He/she/it attacks with a loud roar, not wanting his/her/its food to escape. Luigi jumps towards Kirby while shouting 'Go already, I'll be joining you soon!', but he/she/it is soon overpowered by Kirby. With the last bits of his/her/its strength, he/she/it pulls out a grenade from nowhere and firmly grasps Kirby. While running out of the cave, body parts come raining down on Wario and you . A few years later You and Wario have built a house and have got kids (they stole them from an Orphanage). Luigi is now seen as a national hero and he/she/it has become the worldwide symbol of courage. As for Peach and Mario, they were just very, very unlucky.

I tried to change it by changing the Having Kids part by replacing it with stealing from an Orphanage because.....Ew.

Eww, that's kinda nasty....
#8Traptin3daysPosted 12/4/2012 6:41:50 AM
As you are walking through a peaceful forest on a beautiful day, you see Luigi getting eaten by R.O.B. While you are trying to get away, R.O.B. notices you and gives chase. You wake up in a cage.You quickly free yourself by slashing through the wooden cage with your sword. As you explore the area, you notice a rotting corpse which vaguely looks like Olimar. You have to get out of there fast. On the way out you hear some screams coming from a corridor. Inside the corridor are Marth and Ike locked in a cage, desperately calling for help. You quickly free them, but as soon as they are free, R.O.B. is suddenly standing behind you. He/she/it attacks with a loud roar, not wanting his/her/its food to escape. Ike jumps towards R.O.B. while shouting 'Go already, I'll be joining you soon!', but he/she/it is soon overpowered by R.O.B.. With the last bits of his/her/its strength, he/she/it pulls out a grenade from nowhere and firmly grasps R.O.B. While running out of the cave, body parts come raining down on Marth and you . A few years later You and Marth have built a house and have got kids. Ike is now seen as a national hero and he/she/it has become the worldwide symbol of courage. As for Luigi and Olimar, they were just very, very unlucky.

....I always knew that Marth was a girl!
---
Dimentio shall rise like a chubby boy in a McDonald's!
#9TwilightOrochiPosted 12/4/2012 7:06:17 AM
As you are walking through a peaceful forest on a beautiful day, you see Donkey Kong getting eaten by Diddy Kong. While you are trying to get away, Diddy Kong notices you and gives chase. You wake up in a cage.You quickly free yourself by slashing through the wooden cage with your sword. As you explore the area, you notice a rotting corpse which vaguely looks like Ike. You have to get out of there fast. On the way out you hear some screams coming from a corridor. Inside the corridor are Sheik and Sonic locked in a cage, desperately calling for help. You quickly free them, but as soon as they are free, Diddy Kong is suddenly standing behind you. He/she/it attacks with a loud roar, not wanting his/her/its food to escape. Sonic jumps towards Diddy Kong while shouting 'Go already, I'll be joining you soon!', but he/she/it is soon overpowered by Diddy Kong. With the last bits of his/her/its strength, he/she/it pulls out a grenade from nowhere and firmly grasps Diddy Kong. While running out of the cave, body parts come raining down on Sheik and you . A few years later You and Sheik have built a house and have got kids. Sonic is now seen as a national hero and he/she/it has become the worldwide symbol of courage. As for Donkey Kong and Ike, they were just very, very unlucky.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I DIDN'T PICK SAMUS!
---
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.
#10MegaWentEvilPosted 12/4/2012 1:12:26 PM
As you are walking through a peaceful forest on a beautiful day, you see R.O.B. getting eaten by Captain Falcon. While you are trying to get away, Captain Falcon notices you and gives chase. You wake up in a cage.You quickly free yourself by slashing through the wooden cage with your sword. As you explore the area, you notice a rotting corpse which vaguely looks like King Dedede. You have to get out of there fast. On the way out you hear some screams coming from a corridor. Inside the corridor are Ivysaur and Toon Link locked in a cage, desperately calling for help. You quickly free them, but as soon as they are free, Captain Falcon is suddenly standing behind you. He attacks with a loud roar, not wanting his food to escape. Toon Link jumps towards Captain Falcon while shouting 'Go already, I'll be joining you soon!', but he is soon overpowered by Captain Falcon. With the last bits of his strength, he pulls out a grenade from nowhere and firmly grasps Captain Falcon. While running out of the cave, body parts come raining down on Ivysaur and you . A few years later You and Ivysaur have built a house and have got kids. Toon Link is now seen as a national hero and he has become the worldwide symbol of courage. As for R.O.B. and King Dedede, they were just very, very unlucky.
---
The chosen one.