My wanted Roster in Smash Bros U (51 characters)

#1zferoliePosted 12/6/2012 10:11:00 AM
So I know I posted a roster a week or so ago, but I have been doing some tweeking and changed it a bunch. A lot were removed, but some new ones were added. I also included alt skins for some characters.

Super Mario:
Mario(With a Doctor Mario Skin)
Luigi(with a Mr. L skin)
Peach(With a Daisy and Rosalina skin)
Bowser(with Dry bowser and Dark Bowser skin)
Paper Mario

Yoshi’s Island:
Yoshi

Donkey Kong:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K Rool

Kirby:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King DeDeDe

Metroid:
Samus/Zero Suit Samus(skin for Dark Samus)
Ridley(skin for Meta ridley)

Starfox:
Fox
Falco(change moveset slightly)
Wolf(change moveset slightly)
Krystal

Kid Icarus:
Pit(Skin for Pitoo)
Palutena

Pokemon:
Pikachu(With a Pichu skin, a Plusle and Minun skin, and a Emolga skin)
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer(With a female trainer skin)
Lucario
Cynthia with her team from Black/White 2

F Zero:
Captain Falcon(With a Blood Falcon Skin)

Pikman:
Olimar(skin for his family in Pikman 3)

Legend of Zelda:
Link(Based on Skyward sword)(Skins for TP and OoT)
Zelda/Shiek(Based on OoT)(Skins for TP and SS)
Ganondorf(change moveset Slightly)(Skins for OoT and TP)
Toon Link(Change moveset slightly)(Skins for WW and ST)

Fire Emblem:
Marth(Skin for Roy and masked Marth)
Ike(skin for Chrom)
Lucina

WarioWare:
Wario
Mona or Ashley

Earthbound:
Ness
Lucas
Ana

Other Nintendo:
Game and Watch
ROB
Ice Climbers
Little Mac
Isaac
Lip
Takamaru
Mii
Shulk

3rd Party
Snake
Mega Man
Shantae or Lloyd Irving or Cless

Now for my reasons for this list. First off, I only removed 2 characters; Lucario because she is part of Cynthia's set, and Sonic, because while I love sonic to death, I think this game should only be filled with characters that started on a Nintendo system. Sonic is cool and popular, and has a good history with Nintendo as it's rival, but I wanted to stick to that rule.

I added Paper Mario because, well, those games are popular, and if we have Toon link, why not Paper mario. Moveset would revolve around his moves and partners in his series.

I added King K Rool because the series needs more Villains, and he would be a good choice.

Ridley I added because if anyone would be added from Metroid, no one is more important then him. Also, before anyone says anything about the size... Bowser size changes when he is here, so why not Ridley?

I added Krystal for the Furry factor. :p But seriously, I added her mainly because I want someone to use a staff in a fight, and I enjoyed Star fox Adventures

Palutena is a no brainer for anyone that played uprising. She I think is a shoe in.

Now for Cynthia... this is just an idea I think would be very cool. Unlike the pokemon trainer, she fights on the feild, but most of her attacks come from her pokemon appearing and assisting her. Like her Smash Attack could be Garchomp appearing and using dragon tail, and her Up B is her riding on Togekiss. I think it would be awesome to see someone fighting with and on the pokemon.(Imagine Cynthia riding her Garchomp in one of her moves)

Lucina is there because she is pretty big in the next game. She is Chroms daughter that tries to prevent his death by changing the past. I think she could be a nice rep for the new game

Warioware needs 1 more rep, and while Mona would be a better choice, Ashley would be fun too.

I picked Ana because now we have someone to rep each mother game. This would be one of the first characters I would drop if I had to cut, but she may be nice.

See next post for the rest
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#2zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:20:26 AM
Little Mac is an easy choice. He is a famous character from Nintendo, and he was already a Trophy from the last game. He would easily fit here.

Isaac is from the popular Golden Sun Series, and I think it's about time he got repped. You can give him skins for his son and Felix as well. He could bring the djinns and the big hand skills into this game.

Lip has quite the following, and Sakurai has expressed a positive view of her being in. Plus having some puzzel game rep in the game would be good as well

Takamaru would be an excellent choice as the out extremely old choice for this game(game and watch and ROB from the last 2). He has a good skill set, and having a actual samurai would be pretty cool.

Mii's are a no brainer. Whether you like them or not, they are here to stay, and are pretty much a new mascot for Nintendo. They have been in so many nintendo games that it's just bound to happen that they will appear here.

Shulk is a good way to show the support of everyone that wanted those 3 wii games, and to show a great new game that appeared in Nintendo. However, he is also low on my list since he is so new, and if I had to remove someone he would be one of the first ones.

Megaman needs some love, and what better way to show it then with this game. He started on the Nintendo, and is pretty much more popular on Nintendo then any other system.

This is a 3 way tie. I don't think we will get more then 2 3rd party reps. Shantae because of the huge bond Nintendo and Wayforward have. Llyode and Cless because of Namco's involvment, and the Tales series started on Nintendo, and I think was their first big series around that time. I don't think Pac-man is good because he didn't START on a nintendo system, and thats my requirements to be in this game.

Well, what do you guys think?
---
#3zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:39:59 PM
Opps. I just noticed I had Lucario in the pokemon section, when that was supposed to be Mewtwo, My bad....
---
#4JayPB08Posted 12/6/2012 8:49:42 PM
I still don't know why they didn't put megaman in brawl
---
"Are You Watching Closely?"
#5EarthLord_CJPosted 12/6/2012 8:53:11 PM
JayPB08 posted...
I still don't know why they didn't put megaman in brawl

Apparently they would've been happy to include him, but no-one talked to Inafune about it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#6wiisixtyPosted 12/6/2012 9:15:48 PM
I wouldn't mind this roster but ONE character needs to be in SSB and everyone knows it...Simon Belmont (maybe add a Richter Skin) It's a classic NES/SNES series and it needs to be represented! Plus if it all goes well they can add Alucard too! and if Nintendo really wants to impress me they will make Simon in the game as a new comer and Alucard DLC! yes DLC for SSB sounds weird right? BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!...No excuse for that.
---
Listen to classic rock.
#7wiisixtyPosted 12/6/2012 9:16:30 PM
Mega Man too forgot about him :p
---
Listen to classic rock.
#8Scorpion122178Posted 12/6/2012 9:19:08 PM
I could live with this TC, between Ridley, K. Rool, and Cynthia I'd be sold for this game. Though Mewtwo is my 3rd most wanted newcomer/return character.
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Halo 4, TESV Skyrim
#9zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:19:17 PM
Yeah, I heard Capcom would have love megaman in Brawl but no one asked. I think if Sonic Leaves, Megaman is the perfect replacment.

wiisixty posted...
I wouldn't mind this roster but ONE character needs to be in SSB and everyone knows it...Simon Belmont (maybe add a Richter Skin) It's a classic NES/SNES series and it needs to be represented! Plus if it all goes well they can add Alucard too! and if Nintendo really wants to impress me they will make Simon in the game as a new comer and Alucard DLC! yes DLC for SSB sounds weird right? BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!...No excuse for that.

Thing is, that is an Konami game... and they already have snake in. I admit, I would like Simon better, but then snake would have to do. I don't think we want a 3rd party getting more then 1 rep.
---
#10zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:21:13 PM
Scorpion122178 posted...
I could live with this TC, between Ridley, K. Rool, and Cynthia I'd be sold for this game. Though Mewtwo is my 3rd most wanted newcomer/return character.

I actually have Mewtwo on my list, but wrote Lucario by accident. I loved Mewtwo in Melee, and I think he would be a good villain character for Pokemon, even though he;s not quite a villain.
---