This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My wanted Roster in Smash Bros U (51 characters)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My wanted Roster in Smash Bros U (51 characters)

User Info: wiisixty

wiisixty
4 years ago#11
Then have Snake and Simon fight it out to see who gets in. Simon will win hands down!
Listen to classic rock.

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
4 years ago#12
Why Ana over Ninten? That seems a bit odd.

If Ninten looks too similar to Ness, then Giygas could probably work as a Mother rep (if he's given his Mother 1 appearance).
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one

User Info: zferolie

zferolie
4 years ago#13
LegendofLegaia posted...
Why Ana over Ninten? That seems a bit odd.

If Ninten looks too similar to Ness, then Giygas could probably work as a Mother rep (if he's given his Mother 1 appearance).

I picked Ana over Ninten because of the similar look.I also picked Ana because I thought she could use some other Psi abilities neither Ness or Lucas has, and also because she is a little girl fighting with a frying pan.

I totally forgot about Giygas, though that might be too much of a mind screw for players, haha.
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie

User Info: zferolie

zferolie
4 years ago#14
A little bump. Also, I go into more detail about more choices in my new tumblr here

http://zferolie.tumblr.com/

I only do the first 7, from Paper Mario to Cynthia, but I go into a lot more detail there. Plus you can start to see how I am having Cynthia fight. I'm trying to work on her a lot to make it workable
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My wanted Roster in Smash Bros U (51 characters)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived