This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My wanted Roster in Smash Bros U (51 characters)

#11wiisixtyPosted 12/6/2012 8:22:10 PM
Then have Snake and Simon fight it out to see who gets in. Simon will win hands down!
---
Listen to classic rock.
#12LegendofLegaiaPosted 12/6/2012 8:25:32 PM
Why Ana over Ninten? That seems a bit odd.

If Ninten looks too similar to Ness, then Giygas could probably work as a Mother rep (if he's given his Mother 1 appearance).
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#13zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:35:50 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
Why Ana over Ninten? That seems a bit odd.

If Ninten looks too similar to Ness, then Giygas could probably work as a Mother rep (if he's given his Mother 1 appearance).

I picked Ana over Ninten because of the similar look.I also picked Ana because I thought she could use some other Psi abilities neither Ness or Lucas has, and also because she is a little girl fighting with a frying pan.

I totally forgot about Giygas, though that might be too much of a mind screw for players, haha.
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#14zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:55:35 AM
A little bump. Also, I go into more detail about more choices in my new tumblr here

http://zferolie.tumblr.com/

I only do the first 7, from Paper Mario to Cynthia, but I go into a lot more detail there. Plus you can start to see how I am having Cynthia fight. I'm trying to work on her a lot to make it workable
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie