Stages that should appear in Super Smash Bros 4 - Day 1: Bowser's Castle

#1HylianCyndaquilPosted 12/7/2012 11:15:13 AM(edited)
How much would you like Bowser's Castle (New Super Mario Bros Wii) to be a stage in SSB4? - Results (53 votes)
1/10 - NO WAY!
1.89% (1 votes)
2/10
0% (0 votes)
3/10
0% (0 votes)
4/10
0% (0 votes)
5/10
3.77% (2 votes)
6/10
5.66% (3 votes)
7/10
9.43% (5 votes)
8/10
11.32% (6 votes)
9/10
7.55% (4 votes)
10/10 - YES!! It MUST be in SSB4!
60.38% (32 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This is my FIRST time doing a voting contest like this! Haha :P

Anyways, this is a new voting series I like to call Stages that should appear in Super Smash Bros. 4, and basically everyday there is a new Nintendo-themed stage to vote for, and you vote based on how much you would like that stage to appear in SSB4.

So here are the rules:

1.You can only do 5 stage nominations, once per every 2 hours at this moment. The nomination time may change, I'm just doing 2 hours since it's my first time doing something like this. It may not change.
2. When nominating, please state what the stage's name is and what game it is from. Be specific what game it is from, don't just say the series name. (ie. Stone Tower Temple from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.) A description for the stage would also be nice as well, but not recommended.
3. You may NOT nominate Brawl, Melee, or 64 stages. (ie Fountain of Dreams, Castle Siege, etc.). Remember this is only for areas in Nintendo games that would be ideal to have a stage in SSB4.
4. You may NOT nominate any 3rd-party stages (ie any areas from Metal Gear Solid, Mega Man, etc.). This is ONLY for Nintendo stages.
5. You will only be able to do 1 vote per IP (this is what is set for this poll)
6. If the stage you are nominating is a huge world with different areas, please be specific what area you'd like it to be in (ie. Sauria from Star Fox Adventures, say something like Walled City - Sauria from Star Fox Adventures. Get what I mean?)

I cannot think of any other rules at this time, so if you have any questions, or if you are confused, PLEASE ask me. It is my first time doing a competition like this, and I wanted to do it because it seemed like fun! :P

Day 1: Bowser's Castle (New Super Mario Bros Wii)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlXlrabLs2A
Players would be fighting on top of a huge brick platform, with Bowser statues in the background, and lava down below. Occassionally lava or fire balls would spew onto the stage, causing damage to the players. The Bowser statues would also breathe fire onto the players every now and then.

Nominations:
Bionis Leg from Xenoblade Chronicles x5
The Imprisoned's Holding Ground from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword x5
Phendrana Drifts from Metroid Prime x5
Water Temple from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time x5
Clock Town Tower from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask x5
Inside Bowser from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story x5
Gangplank Galleon from Donkey Kong Country 1 x3
Waluigi Pinball from Mario Kart DS x2

So, get to voting and nominating stages people! Again, if you are confused or have any questions, please ask me! c:
---
Not changing until a new Star Fox game is announced. (started 8/03/12)
SSBB is better than Melee. Nuff said
#2MottmanPosted 12/7/2012 9:53:23 AM(edited)
Easiest 10/10 this series will ever have.

Some sort of Bowser's Castle stage from virtually ANY Mario Bros game is LONG overdue. Might as well use the one from NSMBWii, even though I wasn't as impressed with the actual game as much as most fans/reviewers.

I nominate Bionis Leg from Xenoblade Chronicles.

EDIT: here's a screenshot of the Bionis Leg area for you to include if you wish:

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/140/960564_20100521_screen001.jpg
---
My name is Mottman, and I approve this message.
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
#3Phantom_NookPosted 12/7/2012 9:51:26 AM
Put in Bowser's Road music and it'll be the best Mario stage in Smash ever.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#4Crowfeather0226Posted 12/7/2012 9:54:54 AM
Mottman posted...
Easiest 10/10 this series will ever have.

---
I herd u liek Cowfatherz
http://i.imgur.com/fmCBg.png?1
#5HylianCyndaquil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:16:23 AM(edited)
So far updating nominations.

Bionis Leg from Xenoblade Chronicles x5
Demise's Holding Ground from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword x5
Gangplank Galleon from Donkey Kong Country 1 x3
Waluigi Pinball from Mario Kart DS x2

Okay guys! Keep nominations coming please!! Lol :P
---
#6DynasticAnthonyPosted 12/7/2012 10:01:36 AM
7/10

Waluigi Pinball x2
Gangplank Galleon (K. Rool's Ship from DKC1) x3
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Little Mac and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4! Official Vice President of the Secret Board
I like lesbians...a lot.
#7HylianCyndaquil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:03:06 AM(edited)
^ Is Waluigi Pinball from Mario Kart DS? Because that's what I'll be putting this down as c: lol
---
#8Crowfeather0226Posted 12/7/2012 10:02:47 AM
I nominate Gotham City from Batman.
---
I herd u liek Cowfatherz
http://i.imgur.com/fmCBg.png?1
#9HylianCyndaquil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:06:27 AM(edited)
Crowfeather0226 posted...
I nominate Gotham City from Batman.

No 3rd parties please. This is ONLY for Nintendo stages. Even if it had a game released on a Nintendo console, I would just like to stick to ONLY Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda, Xenoblade, etc.)
---
#10DekuFireMagePosted 12/7/2012 10:35:43 AM(edited)
The Imprisoned's holding ground from Skyward Sword. X5

Flat, open area in the middle with geysers spewing at random times. Layers of cliffs to either side. At random, The Imprisoned will break free in either of his three forms. In form 1, he'll charge into and out of the background, in form 2, he'll stomp around and cause shockwaves. In form 3, he'll fly up and down creating minor earthquakes. Groose will fire the "groose-inator" at the map until he hits The Imprisoned, which will send him away for awhile.
---
"This quote is not inspiring nor funny"- alien21195
People who were left disappointed by this sig:0