Fire Emblem reps?

#1AceProsecutorPosted 12/8/2012 2:11:50 AM
Who are you hoping for? I'm hoping they kick Marth, keep Ike and add Ephraim even though he's kind of old.
---
Athainir, King of the Valenwood forests
Wanna buy a stick? I gotta fresh one right here. No? Then what can I do for ya?
#2SpiegaPosted 12/8/2012 3:11:34 AM
Marth is sort of like the Mario of Fire Emblem. He has to be in.

I personally hope that Ike returns again, and that we get a third FE rep. I would hope for Ephraim or Lyn. We will most likely only be getting Marth and Krom, though.
#3maiminasePosted 12/8/2012 3:23:28 AM
Marth will be there for sure. I think Ike has a strong chance of returning, plus the new MC of Awakening.
---
Show me your moves!
#4Dragon_DezPosted 12/8/2012 3:42:46 AM
I think Marth and maybe Ike will stay. Hopefully either Chrom from Awakening or Lyn will make it as the 3rd rep.
#5AkumaXoXTenshiPosted 12/8/2012 5:33:36 AM
I really want Lyn too, but chances are they'll remove Ike for Khrom or whatever. Honestly, the best thing they could do is just include Marth, Roy, Ike, Khrom, and Lyn. Besides Khrom, they're all characters who have been in Super Smash Brothers already, and khrom is the 'newest' one, so it's tradition that he'll automatically be in, much like Roy and Ike were.

That won't happen though, I'm sure characters are gonna get cut, like they did in Brawl. Still, might be room for them to be some sort of DLC at some point if the fan demand is enough after launch.
---
I'm Poison in real life and I'm also an EVO Champ according to Dragunov_4_ever.
PSN / XBL / Etc: AkumaXoXTenshi
#6guedesbrawlPosted 12/8/2012 6:21:53 AM
i'm not sure if ike will be in,or if chrom won't be his clone.i mean,they even share aether!
but i want a female rep too.lyn has chances,considering she was thes eries true ambassador,actually learning english before going to america.if not for krom's chances,i'd like lucina too...but oh well.

micaiah would be nice,at least a non-swordsman character.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#7guedesbrawlPosted 12/8/2012 6:21:54 AM
i'm not sure if ike will be in,or if chrom won't be his clone.i mean,they even share aether!
but i want a female rep too.lyn has chances,considering she was thes eries true ambassador,actually learning english before going to america.if not for krom's chances,i'd like lucina too...but oh well.

micaiah would be nice,at least a non-swordsman character.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#8Blazekicker27Posted 12/8/2012 6:45:46 AM
I want Leaf to be in, but I highly doubt he'll actually get in. It'll probably be Marth, Ike, and Chrom, or just Marth and Chrom (I'm hoping for the former).
---
Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#9SmashBro25Posted 12/8/2012 7:16:20 AM
I think they can get away with keeping Ike while adding a new character (Chrom?). Ike was received pretty well in Brawl, starred in more than one FE game, and is not a clone like Roy was. Unless Chrom plays very similarly to him, I'd say go with three FE reps for SSB4.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#10SpiegaPosted 12/8/2012 8:48:56 AM
Micaiah would be interesting. She would fight like TP Zelda I guess? Except without the Sheik transformation.