#31zalak321Posted 12/8/2012 7:11:56 PM
Mario
Mario
Mario
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#32TrueKirbyPosted 12/8/2012 7:13:52 PM
SSB64:Captain Falcon(Secondary:Kirby)
SSBM:Roy/Falco/Dr.Mario Tie between the three(Secondary:Captain Falcon/Link)
SSBB:Falco/Diddy Kong/Meta Knight inb4cheap/ Charizard/ C Falc Inb4bottotire
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#33PyralblitzzzPosted 12/8/2012 7:14:36 PM
64: Samus
Melee: Roy
Brawl: Toon Link
#34MottmanPosted 12/8/2012 7:15:12 PM
Original: Kirby
Melee: Donkey Kong
Brawl: R.O.B.
---
My name is Mottman, and I approve this message.
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
#35Bob_EsrockPosted 12/8/2012 7:20:28 PM
SSB: Link
SSBM: Link
SSBB: Dedede/R.O.B./Metaknight
---
Lurking since 1999
Am I the only one who tends to read topics as one large self-argumentative post?
#36Shadic_OmegaPosted 12/8/2012 7:23:31 PM
SSB: Kirby
SSBM: Kirby
SSBB: Kirby/Sonic/Meta Knight
---
THEN WHO WAS PHONE
#37ArmoredJPosted 12/8/2012 7:26:25 PM
64: Kirby
Melee: Marth
Brawl: Meta Knight
---
CDayC: The Day GameFAQs United
#38acdcman07Posted 12/8/2012 7:28:13 PM
Link in the first with Fox as a close 2nd.

Started with Link and he was my best but I bounced around with damn near everyone except Jigglypuff and Pichu in Melee and Fox was still a very close 2nd.

Likewise with Brawl cept my best became Ike due to the weird physics change making Link iffy.
#39BrownbearbobPosted 12/8/2012 7:28:38 PM
SSB64: Link
SSBM: Falco
SSBB: Too many to name (Probably best with Diddy Kong or Lucas though)
---
MK Wii: 2578-3499-0780
SSBB: 0216-0543-4680
#40blaze163Posted 12/8/2012 7:33:54 PM
Original, I went with Link, but then there wasn't much choice back then.

Melee, I went with Marth as soon as he was unlocked. Funny story. When I first saw the previews for the game, there were images of who I later learned was Marth, but he was never named. He was in his alternate outfit of black with the red cape, his icon was a sword, and so I was convinced that it was Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII. When I finally learned the truth behind the character, I decided to give him a chance anyway, found that he was awesome, learned the perfect timing for Counter and I've been pretty much immortal ever since.

Brawl, I still main Marth, but I've formed my own little Dream Team, so to speak. Marth, Kirby, Fox and Zelda. I'll dabble in other characters (today I used Jigglypuff simply to prove to my friend that I can whup his ass with our without the mighty Marth, then just to prove it wasn't a fluke I ripped him to shreds with the failtastic Ice Climbers) but when I need to be on form, I stick to my team.

I hope they all make it into the next games, preferably bringing back Mewtwo, he was cool, no idea why he was removed. Maybe even add the real Vincent Valentine or some other odd character in. No 'that doesnt make sense' arguments are even valid since we already have Sonic and Snake fighting on a Nintendo platform.
---
'Hey, that one wasn't my fault. They're twins. I'd had a lot to drink, they look really similar, and you know, sometimes the hand just slips...' - Long story...