This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Observations on the Japanese Fanbase's Desires for Smash 4...

#41Snakey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:53:58 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
What anime characters do you commonly see suggested?

Doraemon, Goku (and other DBZ characters), Naruto, Luffy, Ichigo from Bleach, Gundam characters, and one site there were a lot of people talking about "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanaho"?

I think that was most of them. I am very unfamiliar with anime so, any names that were not of game characters, I kind of just glossed over.
---
Play It Loud
#42xyzlacticPosted 12/9/2012 5:57:23 PM
As long as palutena and 2 to 3 more females are added i could care less what else sakurai adds to the roster lol
#43Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 12/9/2012 5:58:26 PM
Snakey posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

Doraemon, Goku (and other DBZ characters), Naruto, Luffy, Ichigo from Bleach, Gundam characters, and one site there were a lot of people talking about "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanaho"?

I think that was most of them. I am very unfamiliar with anime so, any names that were not of game characters, I kind of just glossed over.

Oh God no...

http://polychromium.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/nanoha_3.jpg
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#44Koro-SenseiPosted 12/9/2012 5:58:44 PM
Snakey posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

The only third party crossover they would stand a chance in is Shonen Jump vs. Capcom, not Super Smash Bros. XD
#45PlasmaCannonPosted 12/9/2012 5:58:49 PM
Snakey posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

With the exception of those that mentioned Nanoha they have just as bad taste in anime as this board does.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#46UberPyro64Posted 12/9/2012 6:03:51 PM
Snakey posted...

S:
Mewtwo
Roy

A:
Mega Man
Palutena
Shulk
K. Rool

B:
Dixie Kong
Chrom
Zoroark
Waddle Dee

Mewtwo has a good chance to come back. Palutena, Shulk and K. Rool are really likely now. Never had a doubt about Chrom being in the roster. Zoroark is still as likely as I thought for Pokemon reps and will be in unless Gen 6 comes around. If Sakurai can somehow get his hands on Mega Man then yes. There is an outside possibility that we might get Dixie Kong instead of K. Rool or both but I don't think so but maybe. Waddle Dee isn't necessary but who knows.

And then there is the retro reps Sakurai wants (Takamaru most likely one of them) and Little Mac with the popularity here. With the little requests that Zelda reps are getting I doubt we will get Ghirahim though it pleases me to see that he is the most requested.

Now what do people say about Toon Link, Ike, and Lucario staying?
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4340/4549charactersroster.png
#47VictoryBadguyPosted 12/9/2012 6:06:13 PM
Anything regarding how people want the game physics to be? Do they favor Brawl or Melee, or is it a rough 50/50 split?
---
Soul Calibur V: Cervantes, Nightmare /// Project M: Ganondorf, Ike, Lucario
Persona 4 Arena: Labrys, Yukiko. May be switching out Yukiko for Aigis
#48Snakey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:06:38 PM
UberPyro64 posted...

Mewtwo has a good chance to come back. Palutena, Shulk and K. Rool are really likely now. Never had a doubt about Chrom being in the roster. Zoroark is still as likely as I thought for Pokemon reps and will be in unless Gen 6 comes around. If Sakurai can somehow get his hands on Mega Man then yes. There is an outside possibility that we might get Dixie Kong instead of K. Rool or both but I don't think so but maybe. Waddle Dee isn't necessary but who knows.

And then there is the retro reps Sakurai wants (Takamaru most likely one of them) and Little Mac with the popularity here. With the little requests that Zelda reps are getting I doubt we will get Ghirahim though it pleases me to see that he is the most requested.

Now what do people say about Toon Link, Ike, and Lucario staying?

Its funny how you ignore that Roy is one of the two characters they want the most.

I already said that Toon Link they are worried about being cut. However, outside of Snake and Sonic, they believe Ike and Lucario are in the most danger of being cut.
---
Play It Loud
#49IngSlayerPosted 12/9/2012 6:07:50 PM
Hey hey hey hey hey snakey

Did anyone mention this guy?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110827072245/kirby/en/images/8/81/KRTDL_Captain.png
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#50Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 12/9/2012 6:08:41 PM
IngSlayer posted...
Hey hey hey hey hey snakey

Did anyone mention this guy?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110827072245/kirby/en/images/8/81/KRTDL_Captain.png

Brown Kirby in robes?
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.