Observations on the Japanese Fanbase's Desires for Smash 4...

#481victinivcreate1Posted 12/23/2012 4:19:22 PM
Snakey, what do they say about Genesect. I want him in badly. If Gene gets in, I will die of happiness. if Zoroark gets in, I will cry of sadness but still play because hopefully it has Mewtwo.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and Ryu Hayabusa for SSB4
#482ssj_duelistPosted 12/23/2012 4:20:31 PM
ANy mention of why they expect Toon Link to be cut? He seems more iconic than 'usual' Link, he;s been in more games and hasn't had a design chance.

Odd question here but any mention of Cynthia (from Pokemon).
#483IngSlayerPosted 12/23/2012 4:36:41 PM
Among the non-Nintendo ones not named "Mega Man," did ANYONE ever mention Amaterasu from Capcom's Okami?
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#484Snakey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 4:48:27 PM(edited)
bestssbbfan posted...
Sorry if its already been asked, but what can be said for non namco/megaman 3rd parties?

Cloud and Sora come up more often than anything that is not Mega Man or Namco. Layton also gets quite a few mentions.

I have seen Amateresu mentioned once or twice.
---
Play It Loud
#485Snakey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 5:02:04 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
ANy mention of why they expect Toon Link to be cut? He seems more iconic than 'usual' Link, he;s been in more games and hasn't had a design chance.

Odd question here but any mention of Cynthia (from Pokemon).

They really like Toon Link. Toon Link was one of their most wanted newcomers for Brawl.

They are worried that he might be cut due to his similarities to regular Link.

As for Genesect, I really did not see any discussion on him. When he did come up, it was usually posts along the lines of "here are characters I want for Smash 4 *makes a list".
---
Play It Loud
#486SmallerRidleyPosted 12/24/2012 4:46:55 PM
How much does your research group talk about anything that isn't the roster?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit.
#487SpunkySixPosted 12/24/2012 4:52:27 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

There's other things in Smash Bros? Where? Like, do you need cheat codes to find them?
---
Tissue to the extreme!
You're going to, shock the Spunky *groovy synth*
#488Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 12/24/2012 4:55:46 PM
12 posts to 500, ohhhh~~~~~
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#489SmallerRidleyPosted 12/24/2012 4:59:21 PM
SmallerRidley posted...

There's other things in Smash Bros? Where? Like, do you need cheat codes to find them?

Yeah, you have to input highly complex combinations like vvvv to scroll through the menu or v, A, A, ^+>-hold, A, start, v+>-hold, A, to access the hidden multiplayer mode.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit.
#490Ashuras_Posted 12/26/2012 4:35:47 AM
Snakey, you said before that the IS higher-ups have an interest in making a FE6 remake.
Do you mind sharing where you heard this please ?