Observations on the Japanese Fanbase's Desires for Smash 4...

#51UberPyro64Posted 12/9/2012 7:16:33 PM(edited)
Snakey posted...
UberPyro64 posted...

Mewtwo has a good chance to come back. Palutena, Shulk and K. Rool are really likely now. Never had a doubt about Chrom being in the roster. Zoroark is still as likely as I thought for Pokemon reps and will be in unless Gen 6 comes around. If Sakurai can somehow get his hands on Mega Man then yes. There is an outside possibility that we might get Dixie Kong instead of K. Rool or both but I don't think so but maybe. Waddle Dee isn't necessary but who knows.

And then there is the retro reps Sakurai wants (Takamaru most likely one of them) and Little Mac with the popularity here. With the little requests that Zelda reps are getting I doubt we will get Ghirahim though it pleases me to see that he is the most requested.

Now what do people say about Toon Link, Ike, and Lucario staying?

Its funny how you ignore that Roy is one of the two characters they want the most.

I already said that Toon Link they are worried about being cut. However, outside of Snake and Sonic, they believe Ike and Lucario are in the most danger of being cut.

lol I forgot to mention Roy. He could return but I still think his chances aren't as good as Chrom or Ike returning. I think the max FE reps we will get is 3.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4340/4549charactersroster.png
#52Snakey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:11:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53alien803Posted 12/9/2012 7:18:10 PM
What is this game called in Japanese?
---
Hey Crapface! Why dontcha blow it out your ear.
#54Snakey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:19:12 PM
alien803 posted...
What is this game called in Japanese?

It does not have a title yet.
---
Play It Loud
#55Snakey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:30:45 PM
UberPyro64 posted...

lol I forgot to mention Roy. He could return but I still think his chances aren't as good as Chrom or Ike returning. I think the max FE reps we will get is 3.

In Japan there are fights between Ike and Chrom supporters. They believe only one of the two is going to get in. Chrom supporters like to say Ike is old news and that he can do both Aether and Quick Draw. Ike supporters counter this by saying that Ike does Aether differently from Chrom and that Chrom having mostly the same abilities as Ike means he is not even worth putting in the first place since he would be a retread of already a popular existing character.

Chrom and Ike both got the mercenary-lord vibe going for them, so that complicates things further.
---
Play It Loud
#56EarthLord_CJPosted 12/9/2012 7:33:18 PM
Snakey posted...
In Japan there are fights between Ike and Chrom supporters. They believe only one of the two is going to get in. Chrom supporters like to say Ike is old news and that he can do both Aether and Quick Draw. Ike supporters counter this by saying that Ike does Aether differently from Chrom and that Chrom having mostly the same abilities as Ike means he is not even worth putting in the first place since he would be a retread of already a popular existing character.

Chrom and Ike both got the mercenary-lord vibe going for them, so that complicates things further.

Is there any significant difference between the two in personality? They do seem fairly similar otherwise.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#57PlasmaCannonPosted 12/9/2012 7:33:31 PM
What's the view on Miis?
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#58Dustof_DryBonesPosted 12/9/2012 7:33:34 PM
Anything about Fiora or a second XBC rep?
---
Hello, kind friend. =)
#59IngSlayerPosted 12/9/2012 7:35:44 PM
IngSlayer posted...
Did anyone mention Magolor? (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)

---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#60Snakey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:35:58 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
What's the view on Miis?

Miis are uncommon in requests, which is surprising considering how much Wii Sports, Wii Play, Friends Collection, and Wii Fit sold in Japan. I guess the people who buy the Mii games in Japan are different from those who play Smash Bros., or perhaps they feel Miis would not work well in Smash Bros. since they are not defined characters?
---
Play It Loud