A few early Roster tidbits I have come across via Bandai-Namco Employees.

#441Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 12/25/2012 11:50:56 PM
jneal57 posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
That roster looks like ass.

thats one fine ass

dat ass
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#442cylink123456789Posted 12/26/2012 4:11:00 AM
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
jneal57 posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

thats one fine ass

dat ass

dat ashe

as long as Takamaru can make it in i'll be happy, since zelda and link should be for sure in, i dont even know who Takamaru is or anything but his Nintendoland game is hard enough ( since im not good at games) so he( or she? idk never played game or anything) is going to be good in SSBU
---
"Yesterday is History Today, Today is Tomorrow's History"
#443RawstyleEeveePosted 12/26/2012 5:36:47 AM
Also what about Mega Man after all he is the most requested 3rd party & Sakurai himself said a Capcom rep is possible, so he clearly is aware most fans want him

And before you say Capcom doesn't care for him
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/44778/mega-mans-25th-anniversary-theres-a-ton-of-things-in-the-works-capcom/

His possible reveal in the trailer for this game we most likely will get for E3 2013 could be 1 of these things to celebrate his 25th Anniversary
#444The_Nega_ShadowPosted 12/26/2012 12:14:05 PM
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/44778/mega-mans-25th-anniversary-theres-a-ton-of-things-in-the-works-capcom/

But Capcom doesn't care for Mega Man. The only thing that will prove it that they do care is if Capcom releases a new Mega Man game that isn't just a dolled up fan game or a reboot done by a western studio.
---
tumut
Praise the lord, our one true Fonz!
#445RawstyleEeveePosted 12/26/2012 12:19:20 PM
The_Nega_Shadow posted...

But Capcom doesn't care for Mega Man. The only thing that will prove it that they do care is if Capcom releases a new Mega Man game that isn't just a dolled up fan game or a reboot done by a western studio.

Luckily Sakurai decides the roster & not Capcom
#446MARl0Posted 12/26/2012 12:26:48 PM
RawstyleEevee posted...

Capcom decides if Mega Man can be used in Smash Bros. Not Sakurai. Doesn't matter how badly Sakurai or Nintendo may want him in. If Capcom says no, than it's no.
---
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III (Wii U)
#447Majora999Posted 12/26/2012 1:56:51 PM
MARl0 posted...
RawstyleEevee posted...

Capcom decides if Mega Man can be used in Smash Bros. Not Sakurai. Doesn't matter how badly Sakurai or Nintendo may want him in. If Capcom says no, than it's no.

This. Infact it's not just third-parties, the owner of every IP in the game could just say 'no' and that'd be it.

To quote Omar Kendall, PSASBR's Sakurai, on why Crash and Spyro aren't in the game: "It takes two to tango."
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#448MottmanPosted 12/26/2012 2:03:52 PM
In all honesty, give the huge popularity, sales, and overall fanbase of the Smash Bros series, I think any publisher would have to either be complete idiots or would have to actively dislike the idea of making easy money to not allow their characters to be used in Smash Bros if Nintendo/Sakurai comes to them with the request. Beyond whatever monetary amount they would receive from Nintendo, there would also be the prestige, future sales, and overall good p.r. that came from the character being used in such a huge series.

Seriously, anyone who would turn Nintendo down for Smash Bros characters is too stupid to ever be allowed to make another video game decision ever again.
---
My name is Mottman, and I approve this message.
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
#449Koro-SenseiPosted 12/26/2012 2:08:54 PM
cylink123456789 posted...
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
jneal57 posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

thats one fine ass

dat ass

dat ashe

as long as Takamaru can make it in i'll be happy, since zelda and link should be for sure in, i dont even know who Takamaru is or anything but his Nintendoland game is hard enough ( since im not good at games) so he( or she? idk never played game or anything) is going to be good in SSBU

That's what you'd call a bishounen (pretty boy), my friend.
#450pbandjamesPosted 12/27/2012 1:25:13 AM
This thread is hilarious, and I have bumped it for no other reason than to finish it off. It only has 50 HP left.
---
Game news is the best news.