A few early Roster tidbits I have come across via Bandai-Namco Employees.

#61PlasmaCannonPosted 12/12/2012 9:20:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#62ViewtifulGenePosted 12/12/2012 9:24:23 PM
EarthLord_CJ posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Items could also fall within the realm of a lucky guess.

I can't consider it legit unless it is PROVEN legit. I can't spin a "we don't know" as a "yes."

You seem far more intent on just saying "no" than saying "okay, the possibility is there, but I refuse to believe it". If you state the latter and leave it at that no-on'e going to bother.
But the way you post now sounds suspiciously akin to denial instead of just accepting the plausibility of a leak.

Maybe iit came across that way but my actual position is interpreting "we don't know" as just that. I cannpt turn a "we don't know" into a "yes." But unless I can say yes I can't believe it to be true. I don't have to commit to a position of no to do that. I can refuse to say yes from the position of "we don't know."
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#63MottmanPosted 12/12/2012 9:28:04 PM
ViewtifulGene is entirely too involved with debating semantics and minutiae in this topic, and thus keeping it quite active.

Calling it now: the account that made this topic is a new Gene alt.
---
My name is Mottman, and I approve this message.
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
#64Halibuton(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:30:18 PM
Snakey posted...
Halibuton posted...

Localization hasn't begun yet for Smash 4, the localization I mentioned in the original posts refers to a different game.

Then why would a foreign office be privvy to this when there is no reason for them to know about it. Sakurai and Nintendo kept everything under wraps for Brawl and Melee. It was only when the game started to be beta-tested by foreigners that things started to leak out.

There is no reason for the foreign office of Namco to be handling PR for a first-party Nintendo game.

They aren't. The coworkers I'm referring to are the oversea members who are actually working on the game's development, I'm the one whose simply in PR here in America.
#65ViewtifulGenePosted 12/12/2012 9:30:56 PM
Mottman posted...
ViewtifulGene is entirely too involved with debating semantics and minutiae in this topic, and thus keeping it quite active.

Calling it now: the account that made this topic is a new Gene alt.

I won't say that theory was proven impossible.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#66alien803Posted 12/12/2012 9:31:34 PM
Hear anything about Namco, Waluigi or Tingle?
---
Hey Crapface! Why dontcha blow it out your ear.
#67Genius_SagePosted 12/12/2012 9:31:53 PM
Halibuton posted...
Snakey posted...
Halibuton posted...

Localization hasn't begun yet for Smash 4, the localization I mentioned in the original posts refers to a different game.

Then why would a foreign office be privvy to this when there is no reason for them to know about it. Sakurai and Nintendo kept everything under wraps for Brawl and Melee. It was only when the game started to be beta-tested by foreigners that things started to leak out.

There is no reason for the foreign office of Namco to be handling PR for a first-party Nintendo game.

They aren't. The coworkers I'm referring to are the oversea members who are actually working on the game's development, I'm the one whose simply in PR here in America.

Hey I was interested in how you know about Takamaru, I think it's pretty rare for a westerner to be aware of an older character.
---
"What reason can anyone give me to not prefer the annihilation of all mankind to a scratch on my finger?"
#68alien803Posted 12/12/2012 9:35:42 PM(edited)
Genius_Sage posted...
Halibuton posted...
Snakey posted...
Halibuton posted...

Hey I was interested in how you know about Takamaru, I think it's pretty rare for a westerner to be aware of an older character.

It's rare for a person who spend more then a week on an SSB4 forum to know nothing about Takamaru, too.
---
Hey Crapface! Why dontcha blow it out your ear.
#69EarthLord_CJPosted 12/12/2012 9:49:06 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Maybe iit came across that way but my actual position is interpreting "we don't know" as just that. I cannpt turn a "we don't know" into a "yes." But unless I can say yes I can't believe it to be true. I don't have to commit to a position of no to do that. I can refuse to say yes from the position of "we don't know."

I can accept that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#70Doug314Posted 12/12/2012 9:49:48 PM
Likelihood of this being true are near 0. This is too US-centric of a point of view, whereas the Japanese don't really see that much in Little Mac and it wouldn't seem like he'd be the first character known about. Also it's far too early for this kind of information to get leaked without a more reliable source. People made up hundreds (if not more) things like this about brawl.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!