This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Smash Bros. Wii U board's Most Wanted Newcomer (2013 edition)

#131LegendofLegaiaPosted 12/28/2012 1:10:15 PM
No seriously, just stick with the original plan of having this open till December 30th. This isn't really fair, especially considering how multiple characters might have the same amount of votes by then.

Also, I figured it out. You're doing this so that Tom Nook gets a spot in the Top 10.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#132Dustof_DryBonesPosted 12/28/2012 1:11:09 PM
Are we voting for a third time now?!
---
Ahoy, matey!
#133DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:12:09 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
No seriously, just stick with the original plan of having this open till December 30th. This isn't really fair, especially considering how multiple characters might have the same amount of votes by then.

Also, I figured it out. You're doing this so that Tom Nook gets a spot in the Top 10.

I really hope you're joking.

I don't want to hear you complaning so I'll leave it the way it was. I'm trying to get this done by January 3rd.
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Pichu, Little Mac, Frank West and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4!
#134LegendofLegaiaPosted 12/28/2012 1:12:18 PM
DynasticAnthony posted...
Tom Nook - 4
Toad - 4
Paper Mario - 4
Takamaru - 4

I wonder what three characters would have been taken off of this list.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#135ApacheMan2KPosted 12/28/2012 1:13:22 PM
My choices are:

Takamaru (http://www.gamefaqs.com/famicomds/578296-nazo-no-murasame-jou/images)

Little Mac

Krystal (from the StarFox series, because we need more female characters)

Mike Jones (http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/587653-startropics/images)

Red Savarin (http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/991480-solatorobo-red-the-hunter/images)

Sora

Onion Knight

MegaMan Volnutt

Pac-Man

Mitsurugi

Frank West
#136LegendofLegaiaPosted 12/28/2012 1:14:37 PM
I really hope you're joking.

What's ridiculous about this, exactly?

Voting will end December 30th and extra stuff like tiebreakers will be up December 31st.

That's a hell of a lot more fair than what you're doing. What about the people who won't be able to vote before the two hours are up?

I don't want to hear you complaning so I'll leave it the way it was. I'm trying to get this done by January 3rd.

If you don't want to hear me complaining, just stop twisting the rules in your favor.
---
#137LegendofLegaiaPosted 12/28/2012 1:15:53 PM
Also:

Dustof_DryBones posted...
Are we voting for a third time now?!

---
#138PlasmaCannonPosted 12/28/2012 1:17:38 PM
Revoting on the top 10 now? I see Lip isn't on there thanks to this fast topic so I have no desire to continue with this topic.

Sorry.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#139PaulMalucciMDPosted 12/28/2012 1:18:05 PM
K. Rool
Ridley
Tom Nook
Toad
Paper Mario
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley
#140LegendofLegaiaPosted 12/28/2012 1:25:25 PM(edited)
If we're revoting for a third time:

Toad
Ridley
Little Mac
Palutena
Isaac
---