SSBU board's Most Wanted Newcomers: Round 6: Palutena

#31xyzlacticPosted 12/31/2012 4:34:21 PM
100%

Best female contender for ssb4
#32AnclationPosted 12/31/2012 4:41:31 PM
85%

She would be a really cool addition.
#33Blazekicker27Posted 12/31/2012 4:43:12 PM
100%. She's one of my top 10, and IMO she's the best choice for a 2nd Kid Icarus rep if it gets one.
---
Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#34PlasmaCannonPosted 12/31/2012 5:17:24 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
1%

Another character I do not support. While she isn't a bad choice, she isn't Lip and that's the bottom line.

There added an explanation on the new topics seeing as now we have to give one.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#35GameNinjaGuyPosted 12/31/2012 6:36:18 PM
KingofAwesome69 posted...
40%

Arguably deserving, but does not pique my interest

---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
#36Astro1446Posted 12/31/2012 8:01:27 PM
50%. Don't really care about her, but she could be fun.
---
Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit.
http://i55.tinypic.com/jtweaa.jpg - Credit to heero_fred.
#37GohansephirothPosted 12/31/2012 8:18:45 PM
DynasticAnthony posted...
Can some of you people read the rules before not giving an explanation?

I dont recall you having us give explanations for the last round of votes so i and i think everyone else assumed we wouldnt need to leave them. Especially if we dont have to worry about bias being an issue since i dont think there really needs to be an explanation because its basically what we want personally, and its about as simple as that.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#38DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 8:23:25 PM
Gohansephiroth posted...

I dont recall you having us give explanations for the last round of votes so i and i think everyone else assumed we wouldnt need to leave them. Especially if we dont have to worry about bias being an issue since i dont think there really needs to be an explanation because its basically what we want personally, and its about as simple as that.

I said in the other topic that having no explanations was a big mistake. I also added it just in case people wouldn't troll vote.
---
Tom Nook, Waluigi, Frank West and Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4!
Statistician Legend
#39MichaelollPosted 12/31/2012 8:28:09 PM
100%

offers a girl and completes kid icarus reps
#40GohansephirothPosted 12/31/2012 8:33:20 PM
Gohansephiroth posted...

I said in the other topic that having no explanations was a big mistake. I also added it just in case people wouldn't troll vote.

Ah ok, my bad.

Then I'll add one for palutena

75%- One of the better Icarus reps and would no doubt be an excellent edition to the cast, especially with the hopes of some charming dialogue.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss