This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SSBU board's Most Wanted Newcomers: Round 6: Palutena

#41Pikachutwo2Posted 12/31/2012 8:14:32 PM
75% Do want, but not a lot.
#42COlimar788Posted 12/31/2012 8:20:25 PM
90%. Palutena is great, okay? Really not much more to say. Also, Kid Icarus as a whole is great and Palutena would be a great rep to include because of this.
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#43brainfreeze10Posted 12/31/2012 8:48:41 PM
40%

I wouldn't mind her, but I don't think Kid Icarus needs another rep at all.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299
#44zeldagamer2123Posted 1/1/2013 3:44:04 AM
100%

She could be mocking the other fighters while they fight, maybe even mocking each character, kind of like Snake's Codecs.

Besides, she could easily work with her staff and shield, although she'll be a lightweight since she floats instead of walking.
---
Nah, Luigi's just a pimp. He's got Rosalina, too. - phantom0x
Well it doesn't matter because Mario is so awesome he doesn't need a cool final smash. -Sbladel
#45LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/1/2013 5:27:42 AM
DynasticAnthony posted...
Can some of you people read the rules before not giving an explanation?

Can you learn how to make a series of topics correctly?

If you didn't have it as a rule previously, then most people are going to assume that the rules haven't changed.

Having no explanations was a bad idea, so now it's required.

How was it a bad idea, exactly? We're not rating their chances, we're rating how much we want the character.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#46LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/1/2013 5:29:45 AM
DynasticAnthony posted...
95%

I would love to see her in the game.

If this is a legitimate explanation, then I don't see why it's even necessary to make people give explanations.

Of course, I guess if I say anything similar to this, it'd be considered a "troll vote", right? -_-
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#47LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/1/2013 5:34:16 AM
Also, keep the topic open and say whether or not votes were counted and if they weren't, specify WHO'S votes weren't counted and give them time to fix their explanation.

None of these "I accidentally closed the topic" lies, please. And if that does happen, there's no reason for why someone shouldn't be able to PM you and fix their explanation. After all, you did it for MrSpacelySlate when his Waluigi scores wasn't going to be counted (most likely because he was one of the few people who gave him a high score).
---
#48LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/1/2013 5:35:49 AM
LegendofLegaia posted...
100%

I really liked her in Kid Icarus: Uprising, she's important to the series, and I think she'd be fun to play as.
---
#49fuzi11Posted 1/1/2013 5:40:10 AM
100%

Before uprising, i gave her a very small chance. Yeah, sure, she existed, but she didn't have anything interesrlting about her. But uprising gave her popularity And a personality.

I am really looking forward to her playstyle Using staff, shield and miracles. And there needs to be witty dialogue from her in the game. Even if she doesn't end up being playable.

Also gods don't use magic, it's called miracles or powers
#50MegagunstarmanPosted 1/1/2013 10:59:27 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
100%

I like the character. I like mages. /explanation
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11