Let's say you could convivnce Nintendo to include 1 character of your choice.

#31FoxMakinWafflesPosted 1/3/2013 4:29:00 PM
Liam Neeson
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#32TheMusicFoolPosted 1/3/2013 4:29:13 PM
ClarkyMalarky posted...
Reggie Fils Aime.

His body is ready.

Also, you are now my new best friend.
#33Blazekicker27Posted 1/3/2013 4:30:00 PM
I wanna say Mewtwo, but at least he has some chance of returning. Then I would say Mega Man, but at least he has some chance of getting in.

Houndoom, on the other hand, has an abysmal chance of getting in, so I'll go with it.
---
Official Blaziken of the PMD3 board.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#34scottwrittenPosted 1/3/2013 4:46:56 PM
Impa, becuase I love her and want her to achieve stardom.
---
Do I believe in God? ...
Which one? Arceus? Palutena? Hylia, Nayru, Din, and Farore?
#35ShadowMario3Posted 1/3/2013 4:58:49 PM
Waluigi.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowMario3
#36BrownbearbobPosted 1/3/2013 5:00:02 PM
Earthworm Jim
---
3DSFC: 0430-8332-4765
#37jwolfe340Posted 1/3/2013 5:01:02 PM
I would love to see Viridi make it into the game, which is unlikely, as if they were to introduce another Kid Icarus character, it would likely be either Palutena or Medusa. However, I prefer Viridi. I find her more likable, plus I imagine a moveset would be much easier to create for her, with definitively defined powers, than it would for Palutena, who takes a backseat role and never really does anything to exhibit her power. Viridi could play somewhat similarly to Ivysaur, but with very fundamental differences. Similar recovery, and similar Razor Leaf type move. However, I see her neutral special being a charge shot, something akin to a Solarbeam from Pokemon, and her down special summoning thorns in an immediate range around her, similar to Squirtle's up smash, but significantly less powerful. I see her final smash as a reset bomb, combining elements of Luigi's and Olimar's. I see a circular range, and if anyone is caught within it, they are damaged by vines and the like, which would hit the player with several minor hits, thereby slightly slowing their motion. Plus, all items within the range are converted to either throwable apples or turnips, or edible vegetable and fruit items. So I guess you could say it would be similar to Peach's also, but I think if they capped the damage the vines could do at, say, 40% or so, it could work. Her smash attacks could make use of a wooden staff, with very slightly extended magical range. I think this could work. However, I would like to hear suggestions and/or problems, so if anyone here would like to criticize my work, please do so.
#38ShenanigansMan2Posted 1/3/2013 5:01:28 PM
Toad/Bowser Jr./Waluigi/Daisy/Paper Mario/Rosalina/Geno/Petey Piranha/King Boo/Fawful/Larry/Lemmy/Roy/Morton/Wendy/Iggy/Ludwig as a team, like the Ice Climbers.

If that's to much trouble to make, a blob with eyes called 'Mario Newcomer' who turns into the above characters in its attacks.
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#39l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/3/2013 5:02:20 PM
jwolfe340 posted...
I would love to see Viridi make it into the game, which is unlikely, as if they were to introduce another Kid Icarus character, it would likely be either Palutena or Medusa. However, I prefer Viridi. I find her more likable, plus I imagine a moveset would be much easier to create for her, with definitively defined powers, than it would for Palutena, who takes a backseat role and never really does anything to exhibit her power. Viridi could play somewhat similarly to Ivysaur, but with very fundamental differences. Similar recovery, and similar Razor Leaf type move. However, I see her neutral special being a charge shot, something akin to a Solarbeam from Pokemon, and her down special summoning thorns in an immediate range around her, similar to Squirtle's up smash, but significantly less powerful. I see her final smash as a reset bomb, combining elements of Luigi's and Olimar's. I see a circular range, and if anyone is caught within it, they are damaged by vines and the like, which would hit the player with several minor hits, thereby slightly slowing their motion. Plus, all items within the range are converted to either throwable apples or turnips, or edible vegetable and fruit items. So I guess you could say it would be similar to Peach's also, but I think if they capped the damage the vines could do at, say, 40% or so, it could work. Her smash attacks could make use of a wooden staff, with very slightly extended magical range. I think this could work. However, I would like to hear suggestions and/or problems, so if anyone here would like to criticize my work, please do so.

If real life had achievements, there should be one for reading this wall of text.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#40jwolfe340Posted 1/3/2013 5:03:31 PM
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
jwolfe340 posted...

If real life had achievements, there should be one for reading this wall of text.

I suppose this is true. I apologize for making such a long and tedious post, but I like to articulate my ideas fully, and if I can't do so here, where can I?