Canonically, who would be the most powerful Nintendo character in Smash Bros.?

#1SpiegaPosted 1/5/2013 7:55:00 PM
They can be from any Nintendo game, just as long as its not a 3rd party game released on a Nintendo console. Must be Nintendo people only.

I'm going with Ike from Fire Emblem.
#2Anthony52398Posted 1/5/2013 7:56:41 PM
Bowser
---
where am i
#3fawful_XPosted 1/5/2013 8:06:37 PM
Ganondorf.

Four words: Secret Technique of Darkness.

Also, he can only be canonically killed by holy weaponry, the most well known being the Master Sword (Though Silver Arrows are another weakness). Suppose he has a brick wall built in front of the Master Sword chamber (which he doesn't, or the game would be unwinnable). Ganondorf then instantly wins.

He can also be revived, as the linked Oracle games showed us. Don't forget about the Triforce of Power, either.

Kirby would take second place, if only for being unable to eat every object you can find in the Kirby Series (Like Scarfies and bosses).
---
3DS Ambassador Program: Nintendo's greatest trolling maneuver to those unable to update the 3DS (such as myself) since the Phillips CD-I.
Neutral.
#4Toadster9001Posted 1/5/2013 8:06:57 PM
Sandbag
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#5BurnumMasterPosted 1/5/2013 8:08:45 PM
Ganondorf
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#6Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/5/2013 8:11:46 PM
After the credits in Kid Icarus: Uprising,

Hades: Well, I must say I am impressed. Such a teeny little angel defeating such a big, bad god of the Underworld. Why, Pitty... that must make you the most powerful Nintendo character of all time!
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#7Green MambaPosted 1/5/2013 8:26:28 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
After the credits in Kid Icarus: Uprising,

Hades: Well, I must say I am impressed. Such a teeny little angel defeating such a big, bad god of the Underworld. Why, Pitty... that must make you the most powerful Nintendo character of all time!

That sounds more like Hades puffing himself up, nevermind that Pit required the intervention of three separate goddesses to bring him down (wielding what was left of a god-made superweapon as well).

Not to mention, your interpretation requires taking something Hades says at face value, and that's just silly.
---
God makes mistakes too...--duderdude3
Agree'd. Most of those mistakes post here.--SwordMaster100
#8BladePenguinPosted 1/5/2013 8:48:44 PM
Mario/Ganondorf/Ness.
---
MOH2:Wii Online name Enso
Brawl FC: 5455-9156-6673
#9tehponycornPosted 1/5/2013 8:50:56 PM
Shulk: He can see the future!
#10ThatPersonGuyPosted 1/5/2013 9:01:09 PM
fawful_X posted...
Ganondorf.

Four words: Secret Technique of Darkness.

Also, he can only be canonically killed by holy weaponry, the most well known being the Master Sword (Though Silver Arrows are another weakness). Suppose he has a brick wall built in front of the Master Sword chamber (which he doesn't, or the game would be unwinnable). Ganondorf then instantly wins.

He can also be revived, as the linked Oracle games showed us. Don't forget about the Triforce of Power, either.

Kirby would take second place, if only for being unable to eat every object you can find in the Kirby Series (Like Scarfies and bosses).

Good, I really...

... wait, if he could build a brick wall, couldn't 999999/1000000ths of the Nintendo Universe tear it down? And there are plenty other heroes that have access to holy (Or at least magical) weapons.

Pit, Lucas, Ness, Peach, Red, etc.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.