This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Canonically, who would be the most powerful Nintendo character in Smash Bros.?

#151chiycheesewolfPosted 1/7/2013 12:15:30 PM
victinivcreate1 posted...
chiycheesewolf posted...
victinivcreate1 posted...
chiycheesewolf posted...
What the hell guys. What could 99% of the cast even do to hurt Samus?

Heck, cannonically, Most of them would die instantly from one punch from Samus.

Training in 850 G's of gravity can really REALLY make someone strong.

I mean, If you trip and fall in 2-3 G's of gravity your almost guarenteed to die, Yet Samus can scale cliffs in one jump and outrun plasma shots in 850 G's... without the suit.

Think logically, she is going to be near indestructable in comparasin to everyone else's durabilities.

Mewtwo could easily take her on. All he has to use is 850.00000000000001 G's of Gravity to kill her.
Speed wise-Mewtwo has base 130 speed. Can outrun any half breed like ZSS
For Samus in the suit- Uses Thunderbolt and electrocutes her. 2HKO
Power-Mewtwo boasts 110 atk and 154 sp. atk. ]

All in all, MEWTWO WINS

Gravity suit causes her to ignore all gravity changes.
Base 130? You realize thats just a video game stat.

Samus has been calc'd to be able to outrun lightning, which moves at about 300 Mach. Basically, 300 times the speed of sound simple due to her super human abilities and speed boosters.
I mean, C'mon. She can move hypersonic speeds (Mach 5-10) already with all of her equipment in 850 G's of gravity.

Samus is considerably slower in her suit than in the Zero Suit. Plus considering her size, which s 6'3 at best, shes moving at about 8-13 feet per second, which means she can run between 80-130 feet in ten seconds. Unless when she runs, the jets are propelling her and then she runs CRAZY fast. And Mewtwo can catch her with his mind and shock the Chozo implants out of her. One punch will definetly hurt Mewtwo, as his defenses are modest. But he has unbelievable power and performs well from a distance as well in CQC.

What the hell are you talking about. Have you been ignoring my posts? I just kinda proved Samus outranks every smash bros character. No shields or forces are going to stop the likes of the Plasma-Wave Beam combination. Those are literally MADE to puncture things and i doubt Mewtwo has ever dealed with the amount of energy that Modern Earth consumes within a few weeks.

"Shock the Chozo implants out of her?..." You realize that she deals with enemies in the multi terrawatt range.

And... implants. What? Its her DNA you dolt. Dont you know anything about Metroid?
#152Nidhogg151Posted 1/7/2013 12:28:44 PM
chiycheesewolf posted...
What the hell are you talking about. Have you been ignoring my posts? I just kinda proved Samus outranks every smash bros character. No shields or forces are going to stop the likes of the Plasma-Wave Beam combination. Those are literally MADE to puncture things and i doubt Mewtwo has ever dealed with the amount of energy that Modern Earth consumes within a few weeks.

"Shock the Chozo implants out of her?..." You realize that she deals with enemies in the multi terrawatt range.

And... implants. What? Its her DNA you dolt. Dont you know anything about Metroid?

This is why these arguments are stupid and will never get anywhere. Everyone is just going to pick their fave chars and make them win by boasting how powerful theirs are in its own universe, then degrade the others and their universes altogether. I'm guilty of doing it myself. So I think I'm done here.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#153omegaslash14Posted 1/7/2013 2:56:08 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog
---
3DS FC: 0817-3744-5436 Name: Mugen
Add Meh
#154chiycheesewolfPosted 1/7/2013 3:13:34 PM(edited)
Nidhogg151 posted...
chiycheesewolf posted...

This is why these arguments are stupid and will never get anywhere. Everyone is just going to pick their fave chars and make them win by boasting how powerful theirs are in its own universe, then degrade the others and their universes altogether. I'm guilty of doing it myself. So I think I'm done here.

Actually, My favorite characters are Ness and Lucas, Zelda, and Olimar, Samus and Red. Especially Lucas.
If i could i would try to make Lucas sounds super powerful. But I cant.

But them honestly would not stand a chance against the horribly broken load of crunk that is End-Game Composite Samus.

I smell butt hurt my friend.
#155RECON64bitPosted 1/7/2013 3:13:11 PM(edited)
silver age superman
#156Bronze_StuffPosted 1/7/2013 8:32:40 PM
Diamond: It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms.

Yeah, and Zeus is alive too? Nope.

Pearl: It is told in mythology that this Pokémon was born before the universe even existed.

Mythology isn't real.

Platinum: It is said to have emerged from an egg in a place where there was nothing, then shaped the world.

Sounds like it created the universe to me, as well as the Pokemon world.

None of these are a done deal. All of them are myths or things that are said. Certainly doesn't sound like it to anyone else.
---
Jimbo.
#157Sailor_RazorPosted 1/9/2013 9:07:34 AM
Oh, by the way. How can Samus hurt Mewtwo if he can catch her beams and missiles? Power Bomb.
#158gaffitPosted 1/9/2013 9:24:32 AM
Mr. Game and Watch.

This is a character that exists entirely in the 2nd dimension. Are you even able to fight something like that? Because it can fight you. Think about it, due to his two-dimensional nature, the edge around G&W is infinitely sharp, a single punch from the thing would tear through any defense and simply cut you straight in half. Mewtwo's telekinesis? Wouldn't do a thing. Because the character is two dimensional, it's mass is both infinitely large and infinitely small at the same time when pushed into the 3 dimensional world. Mewtwo's head would split trying to even read it's mind.

And that's not even getting into his absolutely absurd reality-altering powers. G&W can use his limitless mass in order to shape shift himself to unbound levels. Yeah Ganondorf, good luck punching out something larger than your planet who could slice it in half with a sneeze.
#159CPU-ZPosted 1/9/2013 9:30:06 AM
Nidhogg151 posted...
chiycheesewolf posted...

^This is exactly why I stopped posting in here. People generally make bad comparisons between universes, pull out made up stuff, or pull out "x must be true, so y must be true" arguments. I have yet to see any argument that is steeped in fact of the Nintendo universe with all parties very understanding of one another.
#160Sailor_RazorPosted 1/9/2013 9:52:43 AM
gaffit posted...
Mr. Game and Watch.

This is a character that exists entirely in the 2nd dimension. Are you even able to fight something like that? Because it can fight you. Think about it, due to his two-dimensional nature, the edge around G&W is infinitely sharp, a single punch from the thing would tear through any defense and simply cut you straight in half. Mewtwo's telekinesis? Wouldn't do a thing. Because the character is two dimensional, it's mass is both infinitely large and infinitely small at the same time when pushed into the 3 dimensional world. Mewtwo's head would split trying to even read it's mind.

And that's not even getting into his absolutely absurd reality-altering powers. G&W can use his limitless mass in order to shape shift himself to unbound levels. Yeah Ganondorf, good luck punching out something larger than your planet who could slice it in half with a sneeze.

Because nobody can smack the crap out of him in Melee or Brawl.