Hottest Nintendo babe?

#51banjo kazooiePosted 1/7/2013 11:21:39 PM
LesserAngel posted...
banjo kazooie posted...
LesserAngel posted...
LordAlistair posted...
Samus is too freakishly tall to be sexy.

Various sources have stated her height to be anywhere from 6'3" to 5'5", I'm gonna go with the lower end simply because if she were 6'3", Cpt. Falcon would be like 7' tall. She's probably like 5'10".

Ganondorf is seven and a half feet tall. Charizard is five feet seven inches. Kirby is eight inches. Olimar is three quarters of an inch. Not to scale is not to scale.

True, but still, I don't think Samus is THAT tall.

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/32093-super-metroid-snes-screenshot-a-scientist-thanks-samus-for.gif

Samus is that tall.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#52xyzlacticPosted 1/7/2013 11:24:25 PM
what about us girls and gay men?

we demand a hot man poll!
#53LesserAngelPosted 1/7/2013 11:30:05 PM
banjo kazooie posted...
LesserAngel posted...
banjo kazooie posted...
LesserAngel posted...
LordAlistair posted...
Samus is too freakishly tall to be sexy.

Various sources have stated her height to be anywhere from 6'3" to 5'5", I'm gonna go with the lower end simply because if she were 6'3", Cpt. Falcon would be like 7' tall. She's probably like 5'10".

Ganondorf is seven and a half feet tall. Charizard is five feet seven inches. Kirby is eight inches. Olimar is three quarters of an inch. Not to scale is not to scale.

True, but still, I don't think Samus is THAT tall.

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/32093-super-metroid-snes-screenshot-a-scientist-thanks-samus-for.gif

Samus is that tall.

Well, 1, it's a weird angle, so that may help give the impression of Samus being taller.
2, Samus is in her suit still (Though fairly, it probably only adds a few inches.)
3, Who's to say the scientist isn't really short? I mean, he is on the older side after all.
#54iKhanicPosted 1/7/2013 11:44:25 PM
Other: Mimi
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#55TehTrumpCardPosted 1/7/2013 11:55:56 PM
Kinda funny how Palutena made it to the list buy Rosalina didn't.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#56Doug314Posted 1/8/2013 12:04:38 AM
Lady Palutena and her godliness.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#57MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/8/2013 12:04:46 AM
TehTrumpCard posted...
Kinda funny how Palutena made it to the list buy Rosalina didn't.

To be fair to Palutena, at least she's not a third Peach recolor.
#58Faceman_Posted 1/8/2013 12:05:59 AM
They prefer to be called "Nintendolls"... The answer to the question is obviously Princess Peach. She's got that sweet innocent princess thing going on, but you know behind closed doors she puts even Sasha Grey and Belladonna to shame.
#59synthetiksinPosted 1/8/2013 12:06:51 AM
Samus. I'd do her with or without her suit.
#60The_Mighty_KELPPosted 1/8/2013 1:27:09 AM
Those three words in the topic title really don't belong in the same sentence at all.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.