Doug's roster v8

#1Doug314Posted 1/9/2013 6:22:33 PM
Here we go: http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8599/ssb4rosterv8.png

As much as I don't like to admit some of these characters, I created an LP and iterated to optimality using the simplex algorithm and this is what it came up with. Tbh, this is probably the best roster we can come up with. And Krom wasn't even close to making it his pivot actually has the smallest number by it of any character I bothered to include. He's just too similar to Marth/Ike, and brings too little new to the game. Oh and the 6th gen Pokemon placeholder is unavoidable for now, but I will update one in once one that's worthy of getting the slot gets revealed. I wish it at least didn't include Pac-Man, but I tried to make the algorithm fair and sadly there was no fair way to get it to take into account the Tales producer recommending Lloyd to Sakurai so that's not included.

Oh and The Pokemon Trainer should be called Pokemon Trainer. I made this from someone else's image and didn't notice he'd changed the name. Ugh, I don't see why anyone would care enough to bother when his name does nothing significant.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#2tehponycornPosted 1/9/2013 6:26:09 PM
9/10, you forgot Megaman. But did like Shulk.
#3dedekongPosted 1/9/2013 6:28:41 PM
This roster would be so good without Snake.
#4Astro1446Posted 1/9/2013 6:31:48 PM
Anna is literally not even in the top 10 for most popular female characters in FE13. No way she beats out Chrome.
---
Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit.
http://i55.tinypic.com/jtweaa.jpg - Credit to heero_fred.
#5MottmanPosted 1/9/2013 7:06:10 PM
Astro1446 posted...
Anna is literally not even in the top 10 for most popular female characters in FE13. No way she beats out Chrome.

OK, then please name ten female characters from Fire Emblem that would be better choices.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#6ThatPersonGuyPosted 1/9/2013 7:09:36 PM
Take out Anna, add Lip and Saki and this is golden.
9/10, just short of greatness.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#7UberPyro64Posted 1/9/2013 7:13:36 PM(edited)
Ya no female FE characters are main characters from any entry in the series. So none will get in.

I rank how FE will go in SSB4 from best chance to worst chance.

1. Marth and Chrom.
2. Marth, Ike and Chrom.
3. Marth, Roy and Chrom.
4. Marth, Ike and Roy.
5. Marth and Ike.
6. Marth and Roy.
7. Any combo without Marth.
7. Just one of the characters.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#8MottmanPosted 1/9/2013 7:17:56 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
Ya no female FE characters are main characters from any entry in the series. So none will get in.

I rank how FE will go in SSB4 from best chance to worst chance.

1. Marth and Chrom.
2. Marth, Ike and Chrom.
3. Marth, Roy and Chrom.
4. Marth, Ike and Roy.
5. Marth and Ike.
6. Marth and Roy.
7. Any combo without Marth.
7. Just one of the characters.

Eirika's not the main character (or at worst, co-main character) of Sacred Stones? Then why have I been maining her for ten chapters so far?

I'm not saying she has a chance at being in SSB4 (because she doesn't) but if she's not a main character in her game, I don't know who is.
---
#9Astro1446Posted 1/9/2013 7:20:35 PM
Astro1446 posted...

OK, then please name ten female characters from Fire Emblem that would be better choices.

There aren't ten female FE characters that would be good choices for Smash.
---
Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit.
http://i55.tinypic.com/jtweaa.jpg - Credit to heero_fred.
#10MottmanPosted 1/9/2013 7:21:45 PM
Astro1446 posted...
Astro1446 posted...

There aren't ten female FE characters that would be good choices for Smash.

Then I guess there aren't "literally" ten more popular females, are there?
---