Zubat is a pokemon ALL-STAR.

#1ViewtifulGenePosted 1/11/2013 8:43:07 AM
Only Nintendo All-Stars can be playable in this game. Nobody knows what definition of all-star to use, but it's important, dammit. Regardless, one Pokemon is an All-Star regardless of definition, and that pokemon is Zubat. Here's why Zubat is a Nintendo All-Star worthy of being playable in this game:

One reason why Zubat is a Nintendo All-Star is because he is extremely important to game developers. GameFreak could've made literally any of the 151 pokemon appear in most Team Rocket battles, but they chose to promote Zubat. Also, GameFreak gave Zubat a ridiculous amount of attention in Mount Moon, one of the most memorable dungeons for what was an army of budding pokemon fans. Zubat even got his own merchandise; out of all 151 pokemon, Zubat was one of the chosen four to be made into a plush toy for sale at KFC. If all that wasn't enough, GF even gave Zubat story significance. In Gold and Silver, the rival and the Elite Four's Koga both use evolutions of Zubat. Zubat is incredibly important to GF as shown by all the attention given to the bat in games and in merchandise.

Zubat is also a Nintendo All-Star because he is popular. Many Pokemon fans hated the constant Zubat encounters in Mount Moon. And people hate things that are popular. Therefore the hate Zubat gets proves that he is popular. Many Pokemon fans also hated in-game trainers' tendency to use Zubats and their evolutions equipped with Supersonic and Confuse Ray. This reinforces the truth that Zubat is popular. Zubat is a controversial figure, but that's exactly what makes him popular.

Whether all-star status is based on importance or popularity, Zubat is a Nintendo All-Star. If you are a True Nintendo Fan you will enjoy playing as Zubat. Are you a True Nintendo Fan? If not, why do you support cruelty to animals such as Zubats?
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#2epik_fail1Posted 1/11/2013 8:59:01 AM
but... but i like the fail heart bat thing from last gen :(
---
Mewtwo, Lucario and Zoroark (or) Victini all deserve to be in SSB4
People who agree : 37
#3lighting_rock84Posted 1/11/2013 9:12:24 AM
Yeah Zubat should in with the moveset of Poison Sting, Confuse Ray, Leach Life, and Poison Fang.
Let's hope Zubat gets in then.
---
Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
Pokemon White FC:0132-4106-0107
#4Great_ReapettePosted 1/11/2013 9:40:16 AM
I wholeheartedly agree.

Zubat is underappreciated, even
Without Zubat, we wouldn't have Golbat or Crobat.

Dem bats.
---
-Space for rent-
#5ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 10:00:45 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
I wholeheartedly agree.

Dem bats.

Woobat and Swoobat also owe their existence to Zubat.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#6Fierce_Deity777Posted 1/11/2013 10:37:19 AM
"CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER"

"SWARM OF ZUBATS"

*Player 2 has left the game*
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#7Great_ReapettePosted 1/11/2013 2:15:58 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
I wholeheartedly agree.

Dem bats.

Woobat and Swoobat also owe their existence to Zubat.

That means Eevee is the only comparable Pokémon in terms of how many others owe their existence. However, there is no legitimate way to obtain an Eevee in ANY Hoenn game, sans trading, so Eevee is NOT an all-star.
---
-Space for rent-
#8Modus_PwnensPosted 1/11/2013 2:16:49 PM
Still better than Jigglypuff
#9Pokabu123Posted 1/11/2013 2:19:47 PM
I see a new dunsparce a-coming. Although I genuinely like dunsparce more than zubat (I do have some genuine like for zubat though, Idk why in hell though).
---
[Insert witty signature here]
#10l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/11/2013 2:42:26 PM
He should have a Supersonic move that only works when it's used by a CPU on a human player.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg