This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wesker's Roster 7.41

#11tehponycornPosted 1/11/2013 6:02:49 PM
So you're a troll. :/ Nothing to see here, just keep moving
---
Shulk, Megaman, and Palutena for Super Smash Bros. 4!
If I've ever offended you, I personally apologize now and honestly say that I mean to offend nobody.
#12wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:11:15 PM(edited)
Um, no. People used to put joke rosters all the time. Who are you, again?

15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#13LegendofLegaiaPosted 1/11/2013 6:10:45 PM
wesker741 posted...
-You may be right about Bowser Jr., but Toad is so generic, and after your rant on generic characters, do you really think he'd make it?

Explain how "being generic" prevents a character from getting in the roster, starting with why Yoshi and any Pokemon that isn't Mewtwo are playable.

-They have more personality than Toad.

Link, Ice Climbers, ROB, Ness, and Mr. Game & Watch deconfirmed.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#14wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:12:56 PM
LegendofLegaia posted...
wesker741 posted...
-You may be right about Bowser Jr., but Toad is so generic, and after your rant on generic characters, do you really think he'd make it?

Explain how "being generic" prevents a character from getting in the roster, starting with why Yoshi and any Pokemon that isn't Mewtwo are playable.

-They have more personality than Toad.

Link, Ice Climbers, ROB, Ness, and Mr. Game & Watch deconfirmed.

I didn't say being generic kept a character from being on a roster. They did, and I was saying if that was the case in their logic, then someone like Toad wouldn't make it either. Go back and look. They complained about something being generic twice.
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
#15tehponycornPosted 1/11/2013 6:20:28 PM
wesker741 posted...

Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

Why do people on these forums judge people just by their rank? Just because I joined recently doesn't mean I'm some lowlife noob who knows nothing. and did you read my sig? It specifically says I don't mean to offend anyone I'm sorry If I make assumptions sometimes.
---
Shulk, Megaman, and Palutena for Super Smash Bros. 4!
If I've ever offended you, I personally apologize now and honestly say that I mean to offend nobody.
#16wesker741(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 6:22:10 PM
tehponycorn posted...
wesker741 posted...

Why do people on these forums judge people just by their rank? Just because I joined recently doesn't mean I'm some lowlife noob who knows nothing. and did you read my sig? It specifically says I don't mean to offend anyone I'm sorry If I make assumptions sometimes.

It's okay, I forgive you.
---