What do you do? - Results (80 votes)
Kill Sakurai
27.5% (22 votes)
Kill Miyamoto
42.5% (34 votes)
Let yourself be killed
30% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
You must kill one of them, otherwise, you will be killed by a sniper. What do you do?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2TableFlipPosted 1/12/2013 9:56:49 AM
Get sniped by Reggie
---
I don't even know anymore.
#3BurnumMasterPosted 1/12/2013 9:58:09 AM
Kill Miyamoto with a Wii-U
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#4tehponycornPosted 1/12/2013 10:10:47 AM
I dodge the sniper and kill him with my concealed gun with the help of kammy koopa, duh.
---
Shulk, Megaman, and Palutena for Super Smash Bros. 4!
If I've ever offended you, I personally apologize now and honestly say that I mean to offend nobody.
#5wiiking96Posted 1/12/2013 10:13:35 AM
I don't like how Miyamoto is messing with the Mario series these days, so I'd off him. I think Sakurai is still a pretty good developer that cares about the fans, and I'm too young to die.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#6l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/12/2013 10:16:10 AM
I use my Super Irken strength to break the walls down and beat the living daylights out of the sniper.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#7dedekongPosted 1/12/2013 10:18:23 AM
wiiking96 posted...
I don't like how Miyamoto is messing with the Mario series these days, so I'd off him. I think Sakurai is still a pretty good developer that cares about the fans, and I'm too young to die.

Eh... He hasn't messed up any Mario series. The last Mario games he had major influence over were galaxy 2 and super Mario bros wii which were both great, received critical acclaim and sold well. He does have input in the Mario gAmes that have been made recently like paper Mario and the new nsmb twins but they have been minimal
#8wiiking96Posted 1/12/2013 10:21:46 AM
dedekong posted...
wiiking96 posted...

Eh... He hasn't messed up any Mario series. The last Mario games he had major influence over were galaxy 2 and super Mario bros wii which were both great, received critical acclaim and sold well. He does have input in the Mario gAmes that have been made recently like paper Mario and the new nsmb twins but they have been minimal

His influence on Paper Mario seriously hurt the quality of the game. He also hasn't done anything to improve the NSMB series, so he's basically useless.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#9SpunkySixPosted 1/12/2013 10:28:57 AM
wiiking96 posted...
dedekong posted...
wiiking96 posted...

His influence on Paper Mario seriously hurt the quality of the game. He also hasn't done anything to improve the NSMB series, so he's basically useless.

He also shut down attempts to give NSMBW and Galaxy 2 anything more than an excuse plot because he can't understand how story and gameplay could coexist without players being confused and bored. If that isn't a sign of being horribly out of touch, then gamers should feel bad about their ability to brain have.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
What's that in your hand? Is that a toy?
#10nomekopPosted 1/12/2013 10:29:44 AM
The Sniper.

After all, he would need to be locked in the room with us, wouldn't he? Else, we wouldn't be locked in. *LOGIC*
---
"I told you bro, I told you about stairs!"