Poll: What would you have for Star Fox for playable characters?

#31a_fartn_SpartanPosted 1/13/2013 11:55:38 AM
Bronze_Stuff posted...
TableFlip posted...
silverdraconum posted...
To be fair Krystal hasn't had much chance to flesh out her character besides Assault and Command, but Command was such a mess with the multiple non-cannon endings and stuff... >_<

THIS

Which is worse for Krystal, because she's been in 3 games at this point, and she still manages to be more bland than anyone else in the game. Even with multiple endings, Krystal is barely in any of the paths. Even worse, is the closest thing to a canon ending for Command has Krystal not on SF.

I just thought, if the Wii U can support 5 controllers, the ending where Amanda is with the 4 of them would be pretty cool. Was that the first ending you unlocked (before getting that key to unlock different paths)? I forget.

As a big SF fan, I really want to see another game and what they do with it. I can't wait for a whole game to look as beautiful as Halo: Reach's spaceship combat mission.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#32Bronze_StuffPosted 1/13/2013 12:02:19 PM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Bronze_Stuff posted...
TableFlip posted...
silverdraconum posted...
To be fair Krystal hasn't had much chance to flesh out her character besides Assault and Command, but Command was such a mess with the multiple non-cannon endings and stuff... >_<

THIS

Which is worse for Krystal, because she's been in 3 games at this point, and she still manages to be more bland than anyone else in the game. Even with multiple endings, Krystal is barely in any of the paths. Even worse, is the closest thing to a canon ending for Command has Krystal not on SF.

I just thought, if the Wii U can support 5 controllers, the ending where Amanda is with the 4 of them would be pretty cool. Was that the first ending you unlocked (before getting that key to unlock different paths)? I forget.

As a big SF fan, I really want to see another game and what they do with it. I can't wait for a whole game to look as beautiful as Halo: Reach's spaceship combat mission.

Spoilers for Star Fox

No. That was like ending 1 I think. Default ending was the one where you get Krystal back and then she leaves for Panther. Which doesn't say anything about the status of the Star Fox team. It leaves room for Amanda to join however, but you'd only have 4 team members again.

The problem here is that we don't actually know what they plan on doing with Star Fox at this point. All we got were rumors about Star Fox Wii (which didn't happen), and they said that supposedly if they did make another one, it would take place during the middle of Command-- which didn't happen, we got SF:64 again.
---
Jimbo.
#33a_fartn_SpartanPosted 1/13/2013 12:12:17 PM
Bronze_Stuff posted...

Spoilers for Star Fox

No. That was like ending 1 I think. Default ending was the one where you get Krystal back and then she leaves for Panther. Which doesn't say anything about the status of the Star Fox team. It leaves room for Amanda to join however, but you'd only have 4 team members again.

The problem here is that we don't actually know what they plan on doing with Star Fox at this point. All we got were rumors about Star Fox Wii (which didn't happen), and they said that supposedly if they did make another one, it would take place during the middle of Command-- which didn't happen, we got SF:64 again.

I thought that was the default ending, so I sorta treat it as the canon one. It's part of the reason why I dislike Krystal so much. Anyway, I just want another game, period. I don't know how big of a Star Fox fan you are, but there is a HUGE topic of a fan-fiction for the next game on the Assault board:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635

I have yet to actually read it though. I have no clue what they'll do with the next Star Fox, and Fan-fiction isn't really my thing.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#34Vegeta Bebi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:28:14 PM
bump
---
If Sakurai thinks Ridley is "too big" to be playable, then Sakurai is "too dumb" to continue directing Smash Bros.
#35Vegeta Bebi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:20:16 PM
FYI, for anyone who is interested, I restricted this poll to one vote per IP address when I made it.
---
If Sakurai thinks Ridley is "too big" to be playable, then Sakurai is "too dumb" to continue directing Smash Bros.