This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who was the FIRST character you used in each Smash game?

#71blackhrtPosted 1/13/2013 12:38:58 PM
1st one: Samus
2nd one: Link (but then I went back to Samus)
3rd one: Samus but only because I had to unlock Wolf. Now I only use Wolf for the 3rd game.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#72indigna7ionPosted 1/13/2013 12:58:19 PM
SSB: Kirby
SSBM: Kirby then Link
SSBB: Link (terrible, so terrible), Metaknight then Pikachu
#73coconutarmy1Posted 1/13/2013 1:05:49 PM
Original- Yoshi. Me and my older sister played it and didn't know how to jump. She used Pikachu. It was awesome. I won by virtue of egg throw.
Melee- Sheik in a Toys r' us demo against somebody a couple years older than me who used ganondorf. I won and was stoked. When I actually bought the game, I was excited to see Ness unlocked from the start, when he used to be the hard character to unlock, so I used him.
Brawl- I was overwhelmed with all the new characters, and I couldn't revert to my old standby of Ness, so I picked King Dedede and lost horribly against my friend who had the game for a day before me.

I'm 2 for 1 wins/losses in my first matches thus far. Gotta keep it up in the next game!
---
Currently commanding a platoon of coconuts. Slow work, but very fulfilling.
#74drakor180Posted 1/13/2013 1:06:36 PM
Mario in all of them, he was my favorite character when I played 64, so I started with him in the other two. I plan to start with him in the inevitable new one, as well.
---
Why do I come here again? This place is so cynical...
#75hotshotgamesPosted 1/13/2013 1:11:49 PM
SSB: Captain Falcon
SSBM: Never really played this game - I never knew anybody who owned a gamecube
SSBB: Pit - I'd been told he was easy and OP by one of my friends...
---
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer
#76Doug314Posted 1/13/2013 1:23:43 PM
Mario, then Bowser, then Pit. And only Bowser was planned at all and the others I just chose on a whim since I didn't plan at all for the first and I didn't expect to get brawl when I did.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#77WolfierooPosted 1/13/2013 1:31:45 PM
Yoshi in all versions. :3
---
Woof!
#78QJD1381Posted 1/13/2013 1:38:02 PM
Mario, every time.
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/140ybtk.jpg
Open up my eager eyes... 'Cause I'm Mr Brightside!
#79IronChef_KirbyPosted 1/13/2013 1:41:15 PM
64: I don't remember, but probably Mario.
Melee: Bowser, and I mained him for quite a while.
Brawl: King Dedede, and I mained him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ND7wB.gif
#80DoctorEggmanPosted 1/13/2013 1:50:27 PM(edited)
64: Probably Fox
Melee: Very hazy memory here, but I'm pretty sure it was Mario, could have been Fox as well. Big starfox fan.
Brawl: Sonic. ONLY TO LEARN HIS WEAKNESSES. Thought tbh I can't even remember if he starts unlocked, I don't try to remember these things.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1