POLL: My Latest Roster, What is Your Opinion of it? (PICTURE INCLUDED)

#11UberPyro64Posted 1/13/2013 9:44:49 AM
Good roster.

Who needs Mewtwo and Ridley?

I doubt Ridley will get in. And Mewtwo isn't necessary. Newcomers > cut Veterans.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#12a_fartn_SpartanPosted 1/13/2013 11:21:04 AM
Those pictures look pretty cool. Nice chance of pace from the long text we usually see here.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#13liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:25:54 AM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
Those pictures look pretty cool. Nice chance of pace from the long text we usually see here.

I appreciate it, it took me like 4 hours of photoshop to make that thing haha.
#14a_fartn_SpartanPosted 1/13/2013 11:26:25 AM
UberPyro64 posted...
Good roster.

Who needs Mewtwo and Ridley?

I doubt Ridley will get in. And Mewtwo isn't necessary. Newcomers > cut Veterans.

We really only want 1 guy. And he's popular worldwide. We may even get Roy too.

And @ TC, 4 miscellaneous is good enough. People may forget there were only 4 in Brawl, and that game had a lot more newcomers than this game is projected to have. And 1 of Brawl's was Wario, which I wouldn't really count...

Aside from this statement I think most the other advice was alright.
---
#15a_fartn_SpartanPosted 1/13/2013 11:29:08 AM
liveman789 posted...
a_fartn_Spartan posted...

I appreciate it, it took me like 4 hours of photoshop to make that thing haha.

Oh I remember my first picture roster. I took most the pictures from someone else's roster, the rest looked crappy, and it probably took 3 hours of procrastinating. But it served it's purpose. Yours looks really nice though.
---
#16Doug314Posted 1/13/2013 3:28:59 PM
Dillon is only 2nd party, which is significantly less likely than 1st party seeing as none of the 2nd parties were playable in brawl and were just assist trophies. And he was in a whole 1 game that was just some downloadable thing that included tower defense. I don't see how someone like that could beat out someone like Isaac who has been in more games and I think, though didn't look it up, probably a good bit more popular of games, too. The FE and metroid sections are also disappointments. I give it a meh.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#17xyzlacticPosted 1/13/2013 3:44:09 PM
Worst roster this week!

Ive seen Joke topics more realistic then this and thats just sad
#18tehponycornPosted 1/13/2013 3:53:08 PM
I like it, I don't need Megaman and I like Shulk and Palutena getting in. Dilon would be a pleasant surprise and Pacman would be good Megaman filler.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#19PlasmaCannonPosted 1/13/2013 3:57:18 PM
Terrible newcomer choices, bull**** cuts, yep complete garbage.

Palutena is the only good newcomer choice there.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#20tehponycornPosted 1/13/2013 3:58:36 PM
Doug314 posted...
Dillon is only 2nd party, which is significantly less likely than 1st party seeing as none of the 2nd parties were playable in brawl and were just assist trophies. And he was in a whole 1 game that was just some downloadable thing that included tower defense. I don't see how someone like that could beat out someone like Isaac who has been in more games and I think, though didn't look it up, probably a good bit more popular of games, too. The FE and metroid sections are also disappointments. I give it a meh.

All pokemon games are second party. If you look at the list of nintendo's second party devs. link here (under affiliated studios) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo#Affiliated_studios)
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss