This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: My Latest Roster, What is Your Opinion of it? (PICTURE INCLUDED)

#21liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:01:53 PM
If people honestly think this is a complete garbage roster, then I think you're really setting yourself up for disappointment for the actual.

You're expectations are too high.
#22UberPyro64Posted 1/13/2013 9:17:37 PM
PlasmaCannon posted...
Terrible newcomer choices, bull**** cuts, yep complete garbage.

Palutena is the only good newcomer choice there.

I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png
#23albertojz356Posted 1/13/2013 9:39:59 PM(edited)
I like the roster and I understand most of the arguments you've made. I have to admit though that three of them seem sort of iffy to me. These three being Bowser Jr., Ghirahim, and Dillon.

I don't support any of them nor do I oppose them but Bowser Jr. over Toad seems unlikely to me I think Toad has the better chance between the two although you make a good point that Jr. would increase the villain roster.

Dillon seems less likely to me because he wasn't particularly successful and although he could represent the eshop he isn't the only character to have his game on the eshop either. So why do you think he should get the crown?

Finally Ghirahim, as of today he's still a one shot character. I feel unsafe about his chances since before him Midna was one of the most popular Zelda characters and she didn't make it. So it seems to me that Ghirahim is at high risk and could end up like that.

Anyways I voted for the second choice. It has Palutena one of my favorite characters so i'm most likely going to like it.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#24PaulMalucciMDPosted 1/13/2013 9:38:08 PM
i think this is a good realistic roster. i dont like bowser jr and girahim.
---
Rating of LOST S3E15 - 7/10
"Its only like the most awesome hour of television" - Hurley
#25bestssbbfanPosted 1/13/2013 9:45:10 PM
albertojz356 posted...
I like the roster and I understand most of the arguments you've made. I have to admit though that three of them seem sort of iffy to me. These three being Bowser Jr., Ghirahim, and Dillon.

I don't support any of them nor do I oppose them but Bowser Jr. over Toad seems unlikely to me I think Toad has the better chance between the two although you make a good point that Jr. would increase the villain roster.

Dillon seems less likely to me because he wasn't particularly successful and although he could represent the eshop he isn't the only character to have his game on the eshop either. So why do you think he should get the crown?

Finally Ghirahim, as of today he's still a one shot character. I feel unsafe about his chances since before him Midna was one of the most popular Zelda characters and she didn't make it. So it seems to me that Ghirahim is at high risk and could end up like that..

This is my opinion, didnt vote
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#26Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/13/2013 9:49:31 PM
The one you did before was so much better... You screwed it :-(
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#27liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:08:00 PM
bump