This game will be rushed

#1Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/13/2013 3:54:27 PM
Get my word on it. The Wii U has barely sold inthe UK and NONE of it's games are in the Top 40. Considering Smash Bros. is a system seller, it will undoubtly be rushed if this keeps going this way. It seems Super Mario is not a system seller anymore. I got sick of it personally. I agree with dedekong on this.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#2edge_of_painPosted 1/13/2013 3:55:52 PM
Agreed. Never was a fan of Super Mario. Eagerly awaiting this game.
#3SalsaSavantPosted 1/13/2013 3:56:59 PM
The Wii U is selling at the same rate a normal newly released console sells at.
No need to rush.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#4Doug314Posted 1/13/2013 4:00:30 PM
It won't be rushed. Sakurai said fans will have to wait longer than expected for it. That means that it's still far away and there's no way we should expect it early since he has insider info. and we don't.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#5MichaelollPosted 1/13/2013 4:01:12 PM
Just because Mewtwo will not return and Jiggs will does not mean this game was rushed and Jiggs was kept in to spare time.
#6SmallerRidleyPosted 1/13/2013 4:30:02 PM
It doesn't need to be rushed if Ninty is actually making their major in-house titles like we're expecting on time. Next year will more than likely see 3-4 BIG AS **** exclusives, and SSB4 doesn't need to get in on that.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#7NewMoonShadowPosted 1/13/2013 4:37:13 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
It doesn't need to be rushed if Ninty is actually making their major in-house titles like we're expecting on time. Next year will more than likely see 3-4 BIG AS **** exclusives, and SSB4 doesn't need to get in on that.

3-4? If the Wii U only has 4 big exclusives for the whole year it really IS screwed.
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 1/13/2013 4:54:41 PM(edited)
I'm talking on the scale of SMG or new main series Zelda. AAA titles. Who knows what Metroid, Kirby, Pikmin, and errbody else is up to.

Although, I can probably safely say that Kirby won't have a console title until like 2015, as he tends to do.

And on a side note, I realize there's no proof, but this is Ninty's MO, and the signs kinda point to this with the lack of anything significant up to now.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods
#9Traptin3daysPosted 1/13/2013 4:44:59 PM
Well the 3DS are starting now in March to finally get some new and interesting games... And it have survived this time. I think the Wii U will go just fine :o
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#10tehponycornPosted 1/13/2013 5:14:18 PM
I think this year will be great for the Wii U. So what it didn't sell well in the UK, it sold pretty well in the U.S and Japan. Also, you forget the third party support, virtual console, Indie and downloadable titles, and stuff like that. Also, we've got some good games like Pikmin 3 coming out this year.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss