WHOA! Look at what Sakurai just tweeted!

#1-NotoriousLynxPosted 1/14/2013 9:40:11 PM
"I went outside in the shoe facing the outdoors. There are many people who shovel the snow from the walk. I am often the icy road, slip ... care."

What could it mean? Icy = Rundas. Rundas confirmed.
#2MottmanPosted 1/14/2013 9:41:58 PM(edited)
Icy = Ice Climbers.

Polar Bear CONFIRMED playable in SSB4!!!!

He's clearly a shoe-in now.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#3alien803Posted 1/14/2013 9:42:41 PM
That translation sucks lol
---
Godzilla!
#4NinjaStarGamerPosted 1/14/2013 9:48:04 PM
Huh?
#5-NotoriousLynx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:51:10 PM
Oh my god. . . I get it. Tripping is being replaced by SLIPPING. SLIP CARE 2012.
#6kreegan64Posted 1/14/2013 9:57:54 PM
Slip is similar to trip, it sounds like Sakurai either witnessed someone slipping (...care[for them]) or slipped himself and is asking if someone cares; TRIPPING CONFIRMED TO BE REMOVED!!!
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#7GenoPosted 1/15/2013 12:13:02 AM
kreegan64 posted...
Slip is similar to trip, it sounds like Sakurai either witnessed someone slipping (...care[for them]) or slipped himself and is asking if someone cares; TRIPPING CONFIRMED TO BE REMOVED!!!

I guess it takes experiencing tripping in real life to realize how annoying it is in the actual game itself. SAKURAI NEVER TRIPS DURING BRAWL'S ENTIRE DEVELOPMENT CYCLE CONFIRMED
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
#8pbandjamesPosted 1/15/2013 2:02:42 AM
kreegan64 posted...

Rushing people slip. Rushing people...

A Russian's going to slip on a banana peel and break her neck!

Ms. Kitka!
---
Game news is the best news.
#9FZeroMasterPosted 1/15/2013 2:07:06 AM
I live in Tokyo, and we had a massive snow shower yesterday, he's just refering to that lol.
That must mean I live close to him somewhere, I should hunt him down!!!
#10-NotoriousLynx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:34:27 AM
FZeroMaster posted...
I live in Tokyo, and we had a massive snow shower yesterday, he's just refering to that lol.
That must mean I live close to him somewhere, I should hunt him down!!!

Don't know how Japanese address systems work but if you live around here: Iidabashi, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan, you should live nearby Sakurai or at least Sora Ltd. headquarters. Either way, go track down some Smash info.