This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obscure characters?

#11Koro-SenseiPosted 1/17/2013 9:35:22 AM
SalsaSavant posted...
Mac, and Takamaru are two of the most popular characters on this board, and in general. Mac is a bit obscure in Japan, but well known and loved in the rest of the world

Saki and Issac also get a lot of love.

I for some reason have a soft spot for the Marvelous Bunch from Marvelous: Another Treasure Island. Never played the game, but there's something about them I just like.

Froy and Freia seem like they'd be cool too, but there game got average reviews, so I'm counting on an Assist Trophy at best.

Speaking of Zangeki no Reginleiv, Xseed should localize that after Pandora's Tower (which was confirmed yesterday).

@Topic Starter You forgot about Sherrif from Sherrif and Donbe/Hikari from Shin Ongashima.
#12MottmanPosted 1/17/2013 9:36:52 AM
I want Chibi-Robo playable in this game very much, and he's pretty obscure sadly.
---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#13lighting_rock84Posted 1/17/2013 9:41:55 AM
Almost anybody from Captain Rainbow who isn't Birdo is Obscure. Little Mac was obscure for a while until he got a new game to bring his fame back.
---
Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
Pokemon White FC:0132-4106-0107
#14evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 9:44:07 AM
Koro-Sensei posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
Mac, and Takamaru are two of the most popular characters on this board, and in general. Mac is a bit obscure in Japan, but well known and loved in the rest of the world

Saki and Issac also get a lot of love.

I for some reason have a soft spot for the Marvelous Bunch from Marvelous: Another Treasure Island. Never played the game, but there's something about them I just like.

Froy and Freia seem like they'd be cool too, but there game got average reviews, so I'm counting on an Assist Trophy at best.

Speaking of Zangeki no Reginleiv, Xseed should localize that after Pandora's Tower (which was confirmed yesterday).

@Topic Starter You forgot about Sherrif from Sherrif and Donbe/Hikari from Shin Ongashima.

I did mention Donbe and Hikari. Read my second post. But yea i did forget about Sheriff lol
#15fuzi11Posted 1/17/2013 11:56:37 AM
evilvergil posted...

2.Ayumi Tachibana(Famicom tantei club): yea she isnt a fighter but i could see nintendo creating a moveset similiar to how capcom did for Phoenix Wright in Marvel 3, which makes her a unique and quirky character.

ayumi tachibana is not the maincharacter of the game she appeared in. she was 'just' one of the characters in the story. 'You' are the playable main character.

he should be playable before Ayumi.

it's like asking for tom nook if animal crosser is not even yet playable.
#16Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 1/17/2013 11:58:42 AM
SHeriff would be the best newcomer off all-time.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#17ShurikonoPosted 1/17/2013 12:41:34 PM
Alice, Ayumi, Sukapon and Mach Riderrrrr.
---
PSN: SuB-Bastion
#18evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:54:48 PM
fuzi11 posted...
evilvergil posted...

2.Ayumi Tachibana(Famicom tantei club): yea she isnt a fighter but i could see nintendo creating a moveset similiar to how capcom did for Phoenix Wright in Marvel 3, which makes her a unique and quirky character.

ayumi tachibana is not the maincharacter of the game she appeared in. she was 'just' one of the characters in the story. 'You' are the playable main character.

he should be playable before Ayumi.

it's like asking for tom nook if animal crosser is not even yet playable.

But unlike the protagonist, Ayumi is actually a developed character. Unless nintendo were to give the protagonist an official name and a personality,i dont see him being added. Plus Ayumi is actually more known as the face of the series than the protagonist(sorta like Morrigan is the face of Darkstalkers despite Demitri being the main character.)
#19Zohar_MetatronPosted 1/17/2013 1:59:39 PM
Manzai Birds!
---
Who took the bomp from the bompalompalomp?
#20pizza_power19Posted 1/17/2013 2:00:16 PM
Kuros from wizard and warrior's. Trilogy

A> side attack with his sword
AΔ upward thrust with his axe
A<side attack with dagger
Av down swipe with both s and d

B shield block

B&#916; water spout spell
b> wand attack from first w&w
B<siilver fleece spell
Bv ability to morf into a thief or wizard from w&w3

Final smash forged ironsword with being able to fire all four elamental spells