This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

6th gen. of Pokemon coming out before this game...

#1marchefelixPosted 1/15/2013 2:54:51 PM
Will this affect Zoroark's chances of being playable in this game?

I think they'll just skip over him and put whatever popular 6th gen. Pokemon comes out.
---
(U)MvC3 is a fighting game for plebs
#2Davidk92Posted 1/15/2013 2:56:41 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEE

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T

KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#3marchefelix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:59:41 PM
Never assumed you did.

Just asking what you think.
---
(U)MvC3 is a fighting game for plebs
#4alpha-apePosted 1/15/2013 3:27:17 PM(edited)
I don't have a clue for Pokemon. Only thing I'm pretty sure of is that Pikachu and Jigglypuff will be playable, Pokemon Trainer will most likely return as well (the question is with which Pokemon?). I really don't have any idea for Lucario. I hope they keep him in. And I think Zoroark lost its status as a potential newcomer. I don't think we'll get gen 6 Pokemon. Gen 1 will most likely be overrepped again.
---
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.
#5a_fartn_SpartanPosted 1/15/2013 3:01:40 PM
Zoroark is old news. With Illusion I figure he'll be a cool Assist Trophy. And he used to be one of my favorite newcomers...
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#6The_Nega_ShadowPosted 1/15/2013 3:09:56 PM
Zoroark has been old news for a while now. The announcement of Gen VI just caused the people who only wanted him as a replacement of Lucario to abandon him in favor of a Pokemon who hasn't even been revealed yet.
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Fonz!
#7Doug314Posted 1/15/2013 3:15:10 PM
Yep, Zoroark is old news and will have almost no support by the time this game is released. Anyone that wanted it might as well give up on it at this point.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#8victinivcreate1Posted 1/15/2013 3:24:07 PM
Genesect continues to rie because of its upcoming movie. Currently the most popular fifth gen is probably Gene! Great news for me! Ive always liked Genesect even from the start.

Plus none of the 5 6th gen pokemon (bar Chespin) are suited for smash. Red won't get replaced. Charizard and Squirtle are too popular.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and Ryu Hayabusa for SSB4
#9Davidk92Posted 1/15/2013 3:25:04 PM
victinivcreate1 posted...
Currently the most popular fifth gen is probably Gene!

I didn't know ViewtifulGene was a pokemon!
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#10victinivcreate1Posted 1/15/2013 3:35:02 PM
Davidk92 posted...
victinivcreate1 posted...
Currently the most popular fifth gen is probably Gene!

I didn't know ViewtifulGene was a pokemon!

Gene is my nickname for Genesect.
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and Ryu Hayabusa for SSB4