This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

6th gen. of Pokemon coming out before this game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. 6th gen. of Pokemon coming out before this game...

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 years ago#21
I kind of hope so. I'm not too found of Zoroark. If anything, I'd want Ditto to act as a shape shifter.
Tissue to the extreme!
I saw what you did there.

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 years ago#22
If, for whatever reason Sakurai decides to make a new Pokemon Trainer (which I highly doubt) and use starters again. I hope he uses gen 6 starters instead of gen 5 starters. I just don't like them.

The only gen 5 starters I like are Samurott, Tepig and Servine. I just don't like the rest. Yes, they are all in different evolution steps, but I doubt Sakurai would chose these three.

After first doubts against Fennekin and Chespin, I like them all know (I loved Froakie from the beginning) and I think that I will love their evolutions.

Especially if Chespin ends up being a grass type like version of Sandslash!

User Info: victinivcreate1

victinivcreate1
4 years ago#23
fuzi11 posted...
If, for whatever reason Sakurai decides to make a new Pokemon Trainer (which I highly doubt) and use starters again. I hope he uses gen 6 starters instead of gen 5 starters. I just don't like them.

The only gen 5 starters I like are Samurott, Tepig and Servine. I just don't like the rest. Yes, they are all in different evolution steps, but I doubt Sakurai would chose these three.

After first doubts against Fennekin and Chespin, I like them all know (I loved Froakie from the beginning) and I think that I will love their evolutions.

Especially if Chespin ends up being a grass type like version of Sandslash!

YES PLEASE (but not Grass Ground) GRASS FIGHTING! LIKE BRELOOM!
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. 6th gen. of Pokemon coming out before this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived