6th gen. of Pokemon coming out before this game...

#21SpunkySixPosted 1/16/2013 4:28:12 AM
I kind of hope so. I'm not too found of Zoroark. If anything, I'd want Ditto to act as a shape shifter.
---
Tissue to the extreme!
I saw what you did there.
#22fuzi11Posted 1/16/2013 5:01:51 AM
If, for whatever reason Sakurai decides to make a new Pokemon Trainer (which I highly doubt) and use starters again. I hope he uses gen 6 starters instead of gen 5 starters. I just don't like them.

The only gen 5 starters I like are Samurott, Tepig and Servine. I just don't like the rest. Yes, they are all in different evolution steps, but I doubt Sakurai would chose these three.

After first doubts against Fennekin and Chespin, I like them all know (I loved Froakie from the beginning) and I think that I will love their evolutions.

Especially if Chespin ends up being a grass type like version of Sandslash!
#23victinivcreate1Posted 1/16/2013 8:03:06 AM
fuzi11 posted...
If, for whatever reason Sakurai decides to make a new Pokemon Trainer (which I highly doubt) and use starters again. I hope he uses gen 6 starters instead of gen 5 starters. I just don't like them.

The only gen 5 starters I like are Samurott, Tepig and Servine. I just don't like the rest. Yes, they are all in different evolution steps, but I doubt Sakurai would chose these three.

After first doubts against Fennekin and Chespin, I like them all know (I loved Froakie from the beginning) and I think that I will love their evolutions.

Especially if Chespin ends up being a grass type like version of Sandslash!

YES PLEASE (but not Grass Ground) GRASS FIGHTING! LIKE BRELOOM!
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4