This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Paper Mario isn't going to be included in this game if they don't cut Luigi

#11LegendofLegaia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 10:13:26 PM
Doug314 posted...
It's not like Krom who'd be almost the exact same as someone we already have since Paper Mario would at least have a more unique moveset.

You have no proof that Chrom can't be given a unique moveset from Marth and Ike. You also have no proof that Paper Mario wouldn't be a clone.
---
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one
#12MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/17/2013 2:52:12 AM
wiiking96 posted...
I'd take Petey over Luigi any day.
#13ViewtifulGenePosted 1/17/2013 6:33:09 AM
Doug314 posted...
This is totally illogical. It's not like Krom who'd be almost the exact same as someone we already have since Paper Mario would at least have a more unique moveset. And this coming from someone that thinks Paper Mario is probably the worst of all possible Nintendo characters to include.

Yes because all blue-haired people use a sword the exact same way.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#14tehponycornPosted 1/17/2013 7:33:21 AM
Luigi is original 12, you can't touch the original twelve. That's practically law.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#15MottmanPosted 1/17/2013 7:35:33 AM
FoxMakinWaffles posted...
Why cut the better brother?

---
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa
#16l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 1/17/2013 7:55:30 AM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Doug314 posted...
This is totally illogical. It's not like Krom who'd be almost the exact same as someone we already have since Paper Mario would at least have a more unique moveset. And this coming from someone that thinks Paper Mario is probably the worst of all possible Nintendo characters to include.

Yeah, because Ike shared SO many moves with Marth.
---
The key to being a genius, or just a good person in general, is to be stupid in moderation.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#17ViewtifulGenePosted 1/17/2013 8:21:59 AM
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
Doug314 posted...

Yeah, because Ike shared SO many moves with Marth.

Ike moves forward while swinging his sword for a side B. Marth clone.
Ike slashes upward for his up B. Marth clone.
Ike charges and thrusts for his neutral B. Marth clone.
Ike kills with his sword for a final smash. Marth clone.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#18AwesomeAshleyPosted 1/17/2013 8:29:36 AM
Man, I hate that reasoning for cutting Ike. There are many ways people with blue hair can fight (we don't see Sonic sharing any moves with Marth), and Ike is totally unique anyway. Besides, three people with blue hair is not impossible, and I'd like to know what caused people to think otherwise. We don't even know we'll get Chrom anyway. So why cut Ike for him?

Plus, Ike's WAY cuter than Chrom.
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
And Luigi's pretty cool, too.
#19IngSlayerPosted 1/17/2013 11:32:25 AM
To be fair, Paper Mario has a different art style.

Now THREE Links, however...
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#20UberPyro64Posted 1/17/2013 11:45:40 AM
AwesomeAshley posted...
Man, I hate that reasoning for cutting Ike. There are many ways people with blue hair can fight (we don't see Sonic sharing any moves with Marth), and Ike is totally unique anyway. Besides, three people with blue hair is not impossible, and I'd like to know what caused people to think otherwise. We don't even know we'll get Chrom anyway. So why cut Ike for him?

Plus, Ike's WAY cuter than Chrom.

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/0/0d/Chrom_Beach_DLC.png
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3938/potentialsmashreps3rost.png